N.Zo

Nico Nico Need's A Nap
Defender of Defoko
Hello whoever is reading. With the news of the Love Live movie, I've decided to get 9/18/27 UTAU (plural) to all do a huge cover of three famous Love Live songs!!
Now, I wanna give everyone a chance to use their UTAU, so, I will get the first 9 UTAU and assign them each a member of Muse. What's the catch?? All you need to have is a character design and a functional bank!!
Everything will be accepted! Cv, VCV, CVVC, VCVVCVCVVC, ETC. Whatever Japanese bank you have will be accepted!!

So far, it will Aishiteru Banzai, Snow Halation, and any other!!

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Could you use my utau?
Name: Kiroku Keitai
vb download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/2kqvtrubr2pt9g1/Keitai_けいたい.rar
the password to extract her file is pippin
Character Design: (if you need me to make the background transparent let me know!)
utau_kiroku_keitai_full_design_by_yourlocalgodzilla-d988k8c.jpg

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello whoever is reading. With the news of the Love Live movie, I've decided to get 9/18/27 UTAU (plural) to all do a huge cover of three famous Love Live songs!!
Now, I wanna give everyone a chance to use their UTAU, so, I will get the first 9 UTAU and assign them each a member of Muse. What's the catch?? All you need to have is a character design and a functional bank!!
Everything will be accepted! Cv, VCV, CVVC, VCVVCVCVVC, ETC. Whatever Japanese bank you have will be accepted!!

So far, it will Aishiteru Banzai, Snow Halation, and any other!!
What songs will you do?