Open Looking to trade art for Otos

sherbet42

Teto's Territory
Heyo!

Every few months I get back into UTAU and I want to do something about that now. The title is pretty self-explanatory, I've got some older banks recorded ages that I made character art for (she's the last of the examples down below) but oto'ing is just something beyond me. I've got an older VCV I've half oto'ed before the relsit and base oto diverged and CVVC I re-recorded but lost interest in the progress. Drawing, however, isn't lost on me - and I'ld like to make a trade with somebody.

Examples of what I'm offering are inside of the spoiler. Art can also be seen at my Deviantart.

_c__estelle_by_mollylollie7-dcfknk6.png
af__ringpop_by_mollylollie7-dch6jtt.png
miku________speedpaint__by_mollylollie7-dcl32v5.png
mr_own_dad_by_mollylollie7-dcpqbcc.png

And for Fullbodies (I don't do them much):

back_on_this_utau_bullshit_by_mollylollie7-dcog6f8.png

I'm happy to trade a full body for the VCV and CVVC, or kneeup just for the VCV. No real time limit, but would like this all sorted out fairly soon. I'm fine to draw pretty much anything, too. Just DM me or comment here if you're interesting.

Hope to do business with somebody here soon.

Sync_Ye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Heyo!

Every few months I get back into UTAU and I want to do something about that now. The title is pretty self-explanatory, I've got some older banks recorded ages that I made character art for (she's the last of the examples down below) but oto'ing is just something beyond me. I've got an older VCV I've half oto'ed before the relsit and base oto diverged and CVVC I re-recorded but lost interest in the progress. Drawing, however, isn't lost on me - and I'ld like to make a trade with somebody.

Examples of what I'm offering are inside of the spoiler. Art can also be seen at my Deviantart.

_c__estelle_by_mollylollie7-dcfknk6.png
af__ringpop_by_mollylollie7-dch6jtt.png
miku________speedpaint__by_mollylollie7-dcl32v5.png
mr_own_dad_by_mollylollie7-dcpqbcc.png

And for Fullbodies (I don't do them much):

back_on_this_utau_bullshit_by_mollylollie7-dcog6f8.png

I'm happy to trade a full body for the VCV and CVVC, or kneeup just for the VCV. No real time limit, but would like this all sorted out fairly soon. I'm fine to draw pretty much anything, too. Just DM me or comment here if you're interesting.

Hope to do business with somebody here soon.
Hmm, I'm interested, you can see some samples of my work here:
https://yedev.ga/oto-commissions/