Inactive Looking to commission for original songs

PandaSakura

Momo's Minion
Hello everyone.

So I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to make two UST for 3 different Utau. 1 a single song and the other a duet for commission.
I really want to get some original songs for my Utau but I cannot compose or create.
If anyone is willing to help please send me an email
Loveinjushiro@gmail.com

PandaSakura

Momo's Minion
I'm interested, but I only have a Japanese CV banks to work with.
One needs to be a duet and the other one the bank needs a little work.

If I send you some translated lyrics from English to Japanese would you be able to write a song for my Utau?

PandaSakura

Momo's Minion
I'll give you my email so you can keep in contact with me.
I gotta talk to my friend and my boyfriend and get some lyrics ready then speak with my translator.
My email is
Loveinjushiro@gmail.com

I'll send you a YouTube link to my Utau. I'm looking for a cute song for her or kawaii. :3 Should come back within a month and have everything together.
I'm only looking for an original UST with background music P;

Please send me an email so I have you in my contacts.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Do you want another person too or is Lofe enough for u B') //doesn't wanna hijack lofe's business lmao

PandaSakura

Momo's Minion
I think right now I can only afford one person > . < unless they'd be willing to accept art etc ;u; What's your pricing though?
Do you make kawaii cute music and are able to make Japanese lyrics?
[doublepost=1468037135][/doublepost]
Do you want another person too or is Lofe enough for u B') //doesn't wanna hijack lofe's business lmao
I may consider commissioning you >.< but like I said it comes down to pricing etc

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
mine's a tiny bit more than Adlez, $20 base + $8 per hour worked on, but if I have a lot of fun working with the bank I do a discount

I... I'm not so good at cute music?? but I can do Japanese lyrics. Here's my YouTube and my newest song here

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Since you're looking to get two songs, perhaps I could take one and Avalia the other?

PandaSakura

Momo's Minion
I subscribed your Utau works are beautiful.
Sorry to say but I can't afford much right now ;-; I appreciate the interest but I have to decline

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's alright! Lofe's really nice too, you're making a good choice either way!

Have fun with your UTAU endeavors uvu//

PandaSakura

Momo's Minion
Since you're looking to get two songs, perhaps I could take one and Avalia the other?
Hmm sounds like a plan.
I'll work through these ;v; lyrics and I will get back to you.
[doublepost=1468037918][/doublepost]
That's alright! Lofe's really nice too, you're making a good choice either way!

Have fun with your UTAU endeavors uvu//
I may commission you in the future though : D So hopefully you'll hear from me again.
[doublepost=1468038045][/doublepost]
I subscribed your Utau works are beautiful.
Sorry to say but I can't afford much right now ;-; I appreciate the interest but I have to decline
It will just be you for now ;o;
Sorry for my confusion. This is my first time doing something like this.
Please send me an email so I can discuss further with you tomorrow.
I don't know how to navigate through this site so email is the best way I can contact you ;v;