Closed PayPal OTO Looking for VCV Multipitch OTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello again!
I am in need of a VCV multipitch otoer. I have been so busy with school work and other stuff that I don't have much time to oto my banks. I only have 2 pitches done at the moment
I am on a budget so please don't link prices that are 10$+
Also if you don't want money, I can also provide art :'D
Thank you

//I've been looking for days orz

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You say you have 2 pitches done already, but how many pitches do you have left? I think it's going to be a real stretch to get anything priced below $10. My current price scheme is $8 for the base price, plus an additional dollar per oto (with a 50% reduction if my reclist is used right off the bat). If you're offering art, then you should link to your deviantart or any examples of what can be expected.

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
You say you have 2 pitches done already, but how many pitches do you have left? I think it's going to be a real stretch to get anything priced below $10. My current price scheme is $8 for the base price, plus an additional dollar per oto (with a 50% reduction if my reclist is used right off the bat). If you're offering art, then you should link to your deviantart or any examples of what can be expected.
It's 4 pitch but I don't expect to pay under 10$ for the entire vb

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Ey yo babu let me whisper in your ear

So I see right here, you are in need of some oto and oh boy do I have a sale for you. Here at Alice's photoshop shop Oto's, We're having a sale, and a sale just for you!

No really though I'm in need of a distraction and I can oto your bank for free because I'm still late on that lineart I owe you : ' D

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME OF MY CHOCOLATE

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
OH MY GOD!
//Gets bug spray
YOU PEOPLE GOTTA STOP LEAVING THE DOOR OPEN
THIS IS HOW HE KEEPS GETTING IN
//slams door and uses body to barricade it
TIS K JUST S-SEND ME THE BANK AND I'LL GET RIGHT ON IT BABU //coughs from all the bug spray

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
//sweeps the floor and then leans on the broom while thinking of where to get new Sam proof doors
Falls from leaning on the broom

Status
Not open for further replies.