Open Looking for song collaborators!

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm Enya and I'm looking for people who might be able to help make a song of mine a reality.

I have full lyrics and a general idea of a melody or how I want it to sound, but no matter how I try to arrange the vocals or instrumental I can never make it sound right. I can do the art and PV myself, but I need help with the instrumental and UST.

I'm willing to be flexible on genre or feel depending on your strengths, but I do have a tune in mind already. I can't offer financial compensation (I'm a high school student), but I can do art or voice providing (I have a feminine-neutral alto voice, though in deeper voicebanks it can come out somewhat masculine). I don't really have an upper limit on what I'm willing to provide of those two things, so I'm willing to be flexible based on what you'd want in return!

Either way, thank you for reading. If you're interested, please reply or inbox me!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Unfortunately I can't get involved in this project if it's unpaid, but it would be easier for someone to join if they had a better idea of what you're working on! That way it feels more like a collaboration and less like a request.
You mentioned having lyrics and a melody already, perhaps you could post the lyrics and post some audio of you singing the melody, via something like a private soundcloud post. If you still have any past attempts at the instrumental, or if you have some examples of songs with a similar sound to what you're aiming for, someone could also get a much clearer idea of what the song could be like!

cuppedsunshine

Momo's Minion
Unfortunately I can't get involved in this project if it's unpaid, but it would be easier for someone to join if they had a better idea of what you're working on! That way it feels more like a collaboration and less like a request.
You mentioned having lyrics and a melody already, perhaps you could post the lyrics and post some audio of you singing the melody, via something like a private soundcloud post. If you still have any past attempts at the instrumental, or if you have some examples of songs with a similar sound to what you're aiming for, someone could also get a much clearer idea of what the song could be like!

Thank you for the advice! Below are the lyrics and a recording of me singing my best attempt at the melody.

Lyrics: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SCTfbxrDgFZvc4b1kgit0cDShPmCSXazDbmqU0IUux0/edit?usp=sharing
Melody: https://vocaroo.com/12yYYAOnEuVr (sorry for the voice cracks orz I was trying to be soft so as not to disturb anyone in the house)

I was listening to Manic by *Luna and Slow Downer while writing this song so that's the general tone I was going for, but I can definitely be flexible about how the instrumental sounds.

Reactions: Senjitsu.ddb