Looking for> Digital Style Artists

マクネナナ

Teto's Territory
Hello! i'm just your regular noob-ish UTAU user who can't really draw his own UTAU lel,and so i was wondering if YOU artist,would like to be part of my "staff" aka friends tbh haha, i can pay you tokens if you want but all i want from you is Art+Love support to my UTAU and ofc your friendship! if you are interested in being part of my "Staff" don't hesitate to reply! the more the merrier

nanavoice.png

マクネナナ

Teto's Territory
"all i want from you is Art+Love support to my UTAU"

To be frank, this sounds like you're basically looking for a free employee... It's a pretty raw deal for the artist.

:sad: i just... i offered tokens even ;-;.. i just meant that i wanted to be friends and that the artist doesn't randomly leave...

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If you're genuinely looking for friendship, I don't think your introduction should start with anything along the lines of "all i want from you is Art+Love support to my UTAU"...

:sad:

マクネナナ

Teto's Territory
If you're genuinely looking for friendship, I don't think your introduction should start with anything along the lines of "all i want from you is Art+Love support to my UTAU"...

:sad:
i think i meant something else but i typed it that way.. may i delete this post then? ,how do i do that?