Looking for a male MMD model...

KNΞMΛTCS

Just an UtaForum user
Defender of Defoko
Alright, so I have a pretty strange request here. I'm making an animegao kigurumi mask (yes, those creepy masks!), and I need a source, since I'm using 3D printing to make it. I've made a first attempt using the default MMD Kaito model, however that one has crappy proportions (the eyes were too far apart was the biggest deal) so I'm seeking a better quality model. Since I know jack about mmd models, I decided to ask you guys for help since some of you might know some quality ones already. My requirement for models is simply:
  • have a male face
  • be licenced in a way permitting modification
  • be of HIGH quality
No worry about what character it is. And please, don't just point me to the wiki. I know about it, I'm just hoping some of you know about some better models, so could save me the trouble of trying every single model out there. Thanks.

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Well, uf you are looking for human proportions I suggest using game ripped models. Final Fantasy XIII Snow Villiers or Sazh Katzroy may be what you want...

If you still want anime styled...Uhm, there is a TDA KAITO by maydayfire (I forget the full username XD)...Most of VY2 models also tend to look more accurate too