Open PayPal Looking for a Female Voice! ($Name your Price)

kaimiz

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello hello!
I'm looking for a female voice for an oc that I'd like to give an utauloid! I am 100% willing to pay money via PayPal (if you prefer another method of payment then I am willing.)

With your voice I would like to make:
- Main VCV voicebank, 3 Pitches.
- Whisper-y VCV voicebank; a calm or sweet sounding tone (single pitch for now!). Example: Clyp.it Link to sample
If you aren't willing to do at least 3 pitches for the main voicebank then that's totally fine! Though I am willing to pay you for each pitch you record!
Regardless of pitches, I am wanting to pay you for your services, you just have to name your price!
Oto'ing yourself is 100% NOT REQUIRED, and knowledge of recording vcv at 100 bpm is preferred though also not required!

tyPIVa7.png

thChAd0.png

If you'd like to voice an utau for her, please reply to this thread with:
- a sample of your voice (can be you speaking/singing, a sample utau with vowels, or an utau you've already made)
- your vocal range
- your base voicebank price, as well as prices per pitch!

Last edited:

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there! Mind if I try out for voicing?

I actually have a bunch of samples of my UTAU's I made prior before:

I do a lot of voiceacting with UTAU banks

Also my range is at least between E3-A4

Also prices can at least be $10 for each pitch if that is okay?

Reactions: kaimiz

kaimiz

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow, Yeah I love your voice!! And the price is not an issue, it's actually perfect!
I really like the way VIC -BLAZE- sounds, with that vivid, loud tone but I'd like it with a slightly younger voice like Umeko Reine in that third sample (though, not as young as 9 LOL).

If it helps I could describe the personality of the character, as I know that helps for some people?
She's sort of a standoff-ish "tsundere", has that tendency to express that she hates you and thinks you're annoying when really she's just shy aand doesn't know how to go about being your friend.
So while she's sort of shy, she also has the capability to destroy the world (m.... metaphorically? She's a teenager. In a rage, any teenage girl could destroy the planet if they absolutely wanted to).

I'm not sure if that description helps at all, but it's the best of what I can do at the moment!

(I'm going to be slow at replies, as I have work late tonight and into the morning, so I will be more active tomorrow!)

Last edited:

ParanoidKitsune

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh wow, Yeah I love your voice!! And the price is not an issue, it's actually perfect!
I really like the way VIC -BLAZE- sounds, with that vivid, loud tone but I'd like it with a slightly younger voice like Umeko Reine in that third sample (though, not as young as 9 LOL).

If it helps I could describe the personality of the character, as I know that helps for some people?
She's sort of a standoff-ish "tsundere", has that tendency to express that she hates you and thinks you're annoying when really she's just shy aand doesn't know how to go about being your friend.
So while she's sort of shy, she also has the capability to destroy the world (m.... metaphorically? She's a teenager. In a rage, any teenage girl could destroy the planet if they absolutely wanted to).

I'm not sure if that description helps at all, but it's the best of what I can do at the moment!

(I'm going to be slow at replies, as I have work late tonight and into the morning, so I will be more active tomorrow!)

Ahh thank you!

For what I can do then I'll send you some test samples of some voices I can try to do to mix those together. I can try to do a youngish, vivid voice minus the accent I give Vic. I can see what I can do!

Also that's okay! Don't worry! I'll message the samples in the morning!

Reactions: kaimiz

Hana-chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am willing to do it for free ^-^ (I have no way of getting paid online so)
Here are 2 utau of mine ^-^

But I can do many voices like when I am actually singing here and I did many voices

ThousandEyes

Momo's Minion
Hello ! i can do any voice type , from very low , to very high , to opera style to soft young type! here is a exemple of my voice , with my utau

Any voicebank type can be done ! Though , just for saying im french , so if you like to have more a french accent let me know!