AnimeaSPrin

Momo's Minion
Ok, so the title says it all.

I'm looking for a female voice provider who can POSSIBLY do a tripitch/multipitch VCV Japanese?

Due date: None, but I'd like it done when you can get it done!

Specific requests: Can they have maybe three pitches? Whatever you can do! Obviously wanting a more feminine and semi mature voice. The character herself is 22 and more mature. She also speaks Japanese, Korean, and English. I mainly want her to do Japanese!

Rewards:
-I can do multiple covers! Any song, any type, etc. Just link me a VB, UST, and tell me your recommended flags! (If you use flags.)

-I can also do mixes, which means you give me the wavs files and I'll mix em all for a cover! For all of em I'll provide a mediafire download when finished. For full covers, I'll post em on my soundcloud. (Or YT.) AND I'll provide a non instrumental cover in the dl and a fully finished one! Along with a readme.

-You can request things! Though, I may not be able to do certain things.

-You can claim a few parts in a medley I'm doing! (UST not by me,) VCV. So- Yeah, that's also an option.

-Depending on what your willing to do, pitch wise, language wise, you may pick multiple!

Design: To be posted- Lol.

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok, so the title says it all.

I'm looking for a female voice provider who can POSSIBLY do a tripitch/multipitch VCV Japanese?

Due date: None, but I'd like it done when you can get it done!

Specific requests: Can they have maybe three pitches? Whatever you can do! Obviously wanting a more feminine and semi mature voice. The character herself is 22 and more mature. She also speaks Japanese, Korean, and English. I mainly want her to do Japanese!

Rewards:
-I can do multiple covers! Any song, any type, etc. Just link me a VB, UST, and tell me your recommended flags! (If you use flags.)

-I can also do mixes, which means you give me the wavs files and I'll mix em all for a cover! For all of em I'll provide a mediafire download when finished. For full covers, I'll post em on my soundcloud. (Or YT.) AND I'll provide a non instrumental cover in the dl and a fully finished one! Along with a readme.

-You can request things! Though, I may not be able to do certain things.

-You can claim a few parts in a medley I'm doing! (UST not by me,) VCV. So- Yeah, that's also an option.

-Depending on what your willing to do, pitch wise, language wise, you may pick multiple!

Design: To be posted- Lol.

Is this still open? I may be able to do your favor. Since there is no due date, I'll try to finish my UTAUloid's VB package then get to yours. I'll probably just do a VCV Japanese. One last thing, Question: Do I have to oto it or will you do that?

AnimeaSPrin

Momo's Minion
Is this still open? I may be able to do your favor. Since there is no due date, I'll try to finish my UTAUloid's VB package then get to yours. I'll probably just do a VCV Japanese. One last thing, Question: Do I have to oto it or will you do that?
Yes! This is available. Feel free to PM me, and if you have discord give me that. And if you can OTO, that’d be sick! But, it isn’t required. :smile: And yes, VCV Japanese is perfect.

Reactions: EnjouAkuma

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes! This is available. Feel free to PM me, and if you have discord give me that. And if you can OTO, that’d be sick! But, it isn’t required. :smile: And yes, VCV Japanese is perfect.

Ok, I do in fact have Discord. VocalAnime#1649

animesousasuke01

Teto's Territory
I could try to do the Korean voice bank! I know I can do japanese too but I have some utaus I can share! My discord is Kyra95#4592