LGBT Vocaloid songs?

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd like to make a list of some LGBT vocaloid songs because uh I couldn't really find any lists already out there. and I think it might be uplifting or something (note: this is not a creepy thing lol)

so please suggest some :smile:
preferably songs that aren't gag songs, focus on this specifically (as in, it's not just mentioned in passing like maybe in toluthin antenna), and aren't covers. also I personally prefer lighthearted songs :P

//and magnet is too obvious lol

so far I have:
Seattle物語 II
Shinzo Democracy
キモチカラダコトバ
春來發幾枝
灰烬
IMITATION BLACK

Last edited:
Reactions: Fawningover

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I think The Secret Black Vow is pretty LGBT if you go by the original PV. Not only touching on homosexuality but also Transgender seeing as how Rin transitions to being Len to earn Miku's love.. I don't know, I'd consider it.

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I think The Secret Black Vow is pretty LGBT if you go by the original PV. Not only touching an homosexuality but also Transgender seeing as how Rin transitions to being Len to earn Miku's love.. I don't know, I'd consider it.
uh I'll look at it but I don't really think that's how being trans works >>; although I do rly like the tuning

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
uh I'll look at it but I don't really think that's how being trans works >>; although I do rly like the tuning
Well, I know that isn't how Trans works IRL. But it definitely seems to touch quite a bit on homosexuality and forbidden love.

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
thank you so much!! :D I'll check all these out~

note though that after this I'd strongly prefer couples other than mikuluka, just for variety :P
Of course. Will find more that aren't just Miku-Luka! They were just easy to find on a quick yt search. ^^;;

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Of course. Will find more that aren't just Miku-Luka! They were just easy to find on a quick yt search. ^^;;
thanks! now that I think about it I should have looked for more specific ships. I don't really ship vocaloid so it didn't come to mind but that would probably make these easier to find.

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
reminder that I'm still looking for songs :smile:

if anyone knows any non-angsty m/m songs that would be great. literally all i can think of is toluthin antenna ;_;

Truly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
what's the goal here?
are you looking for pairs to ship? trying to check your shipping chart against what you can back up in songs?

are there a lot of good songs-- like, at all, not just within the UTAU/Vocaloid community-- that have a FOCUS on being l,g,b,t, or q, without being weird gimmick songs? normally it's either pretty vague or only alluded to (even if that's the actual main subject matter of the song) or it's a gimmick-- a la "I Kissed A Girl".

a bunch of the suggestions are "in the video..." but you're looking for this subject matter in the songs. what's your goal?

luiysia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
what's the goal here?
are you looking for pairs to ship? trying to check your shipping chart against what you can back up in songs?

are there a lot of good songs-- like, at all, not just within the UTAU/Vocaloid community-- that have a FOCUS on being l,g,b,t, or q, without being weird gimmick songs? normally it's either pretty vague or only alluded to (even if that's the actual main subject matter of the song) or it's a gimmick-- a la "I Kissed A Girl".

a bunch of the suggestions are "in the video..." but you're looking for this subject matter in the songs. what's your goal?
i'm literally just compiling a list lmao i really have no goal
my criteria is basically anything... that has... um, like, themes, uh... also i have to like the song

Reactions: Milk