Let's make an UTAU creepypasta!

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I started this in a facebook group but wanted to start one here too to see where it'll lead too ^_^ Here's the post in question if you want to join on it too.

Mostly copy-pasted because I'm lazy:

This creepypasta will have no direction other than it's an UTAU creepypasta so it'll probably turn out to be trollpasta, but we'll see :^)

I'll start with a line and the rest continue the creepypasta through replying. The only rules are that we continue the previous replier's sentence, continue with an incomplete sentence, and that no one can reply consecutively.

Here I go!

A strange UST suddenly appeared on my Desktop - it was named....

Last edited:

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I thought it was just an error so I restarted it and it took me straight to UTAU and I saw the VB I had used the UST on. They had hyper realistic black eyes with red dots and hyper realistic blood was dripping down their face. They looked me in the eye and said...

Reactions: HIRATELIER

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Resampler?" Psh... I think nothing of this. I close UTAU and go to the directory. I had patched my resampler collection with nmasao's patch. A simple look would reveal that...

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
(rules never said you can't get longer. you just needed an incomplete sentence... YOLO)

"What..."

I was completely dumbfounded. All the other resamplers I've downloaded were gone, except for TIPS and EFB-GT. I would try to use either of those two and attempting to render would yield this weird error. It said something along the lines of the file did not exist or the computer failed.

I looked back at the image of the voicebank. Its style was unsettling. The most disturbing part was the unreal definition and quality of the image. It felt like it was real, as if it was right there.

The eyes... They bothered me.

I opened up Skype to ask my friend about this. The program opened: the blue loading sequence followed by the accompanying loading sound. However it opened to an account that was not my own. It had only one contact and the screenname was 'NOSAMPLER', and the profile picture was uncannily similar to the icon of the voicebank.

The single contact, surprisingly, was the one friend I wanted to talk to.

I tried to log out of the account. Skype refused to close. I gave up trying and decided to send a message to my friend on Skype. When I did, my entire computer froze. I was terrified for the life of my computer, but thankfully it recovered.

But Skype was now completely gone. The UTAU window had replaced it, and the 'Project Configurations' window was open too. 'nosampler.exe' was selected as the resampler and the box was grayed-out. I was unable to change it.

Frustrated, I simply pressed OK, with the weird and mystery voicebank selected. It's info/'Property of Voice Bank' window popped up. My eyes widened and my heart stopped as I read the readme, which said........

(You thought you were extra? try me)

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I got goosebumps from that. I stared to my PC screen for a while, I couldn't believe that. My room was as quiet as a graveyard at night.

Then, suddenly, I hear that someone's breathing. I felt that someone has came inside my room... The breathing voice became more and more louder until I felt that breathe on my left ear. Then I knew that someone is right here, behind my messy laptop desk....

It almost sounded like... A really breathy voicebank.

I turned around hesitantly.

There, right before my eyes, was a hyper realistic Defoko with hyper realistic eyes and hyper realistic blood dripping down from her hyper realistic everything.

I sat there in shock when all of a sudden...

Reactions: kimchi-tan

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Screamed a high note at B7 which was so loud it was as if my ear drumbs could burst and then I passed out. When I awoken I saw I was on the ground and it was 3 AM in the morning (spoopy). I looked at my computer and it was turned off, so I cut it on and it was a hyper realistic Defoko staring back at me, glaring, and with blood tears. There was a text document on my desktop which was the only icon there and the start menu was nowhere to be seen. It labled 'yOUr fAUlt!!!' and I opened it and it had a picture of the VB I used the resampler on and read...

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Nothing. For some strange reason it read nothing. Soon the entire computer screen looked like something I'd never seen before. Resamplers, letters and numbers, soon all of the knowledge I knew about UTAU....

The hyper realistic girl simply stated at me, her eyes bleeding like tears and her expression somewhat satisfied. She opened her mouth, and breathed out words of....

Reactions: Olivia091220034

Ame。

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"No matter what, you're gonna die."

...Spoken in a distorted, bizarre, and raspy voice.

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
I abruptly stood up from my desk, forcing my chair to roll backwards into the satanic creature. She started singing yet again; a lullaby? By the tune, it sounded like one. By the voice? It did not. With each verse, she stepped closer and closer. The girl on the screen crawled out and screamed out the song:

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
My senses started dying from the intense volume of Defoko's "singing" and the noise from my PC's speakers. My limbs kept getting pulled upward as if whatever entity was doing it wanted them torn off. All of a sudden...

(Oh yea guys please remember to end with an incomplete sentence :') )

Everything stopped....

I looked around my room. Everything was normal?

No more noise, the girl was gone, my computer was on UTAU as usual...

I quickly ran over to my chair and put it back to how it was originally and tried to take my mind off of this.

I closed UTAU and went onto utaforum. I wasn't sure if anyone would believe my story but I typed it into the chat,

Once it was sent...