Korean Vocaloid 4: Uni

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I really wish I could buy her!

On a side note, there are already some covers made mainly by Korean Peps on Youtube

Reactions: Nohkara

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Also, you can buy her directly on character planet shop (though I can't tell personally how international ship works atm )

Her price is 234,000 wons for the bundle VOCALOID4 editor + her voicebank (around 195 € / $ 205 / 165 £ ) ; or simply her voicebank for the price of 124,000 wons (around 103 € / $ 109 / 87 £ )

(For those who are Japanese and would like to get her, the price is 23,472 yens for bundle and 12,240 yens for the VB alone with additional fees to pay for said ship from Korea to another country to add to this of course)

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
seeu being replaced lol shes so cute!
[doublepost=1487110026][/doublepost]
Also, you can buy her directly on character planet shop (though I can't tell personally how international ship works atm )

Her price is 234,000 wons for the bundle VOCALOID4 editor + her voicebank (around 195 € / $ 205 / 165 £ ) ; or simply her voicebank for the price of 124,000 wons (around 103 € / $ 109 / 87 £ )

(For those who are Japanese and would like to get her, the price is 23,472 yens for bundle and 12,240 yens for the VB alone with additional fees to pay for said ship from Korea to another country to add to this of course)
how much for usd do you know?
[doublepost=1487110101][/doublepost]
She really sounds good! Too bad she'll obviously be cracked soon...
cracked as in people can download her without paying?

Reactions: RenzoA
P

partial

i think cracked banks are good for trials, if there's no official trial, but bad because some people never buy the real banks.