Kinda new, but not really

galaxy butterfly555

Teto's Territory
Hey everyone, so I guess this is my introduction.

I made a new account yesterday, not realizing I had this old one from 2015. So, I apologize for that, I know it's against the rules and I wouldn't have made it if I'd remembered this one. I found it when I was looking through an old notebook with my old account names and passes, this one even uses an old email.

I "left" (Rather went on a hiatus) the UTAU community two years ago and the same could be said for the VOCALOID community, too. School was getting stressful and I just didn't have the time anymore. (my channel if anyone wants to see my old horrible utaus: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh5pHKKwcwlBx6WJ0YQD1QA)

I got back into the VOCALOID community when I was recommended Giga's song "BRING IT ON" Months ago. Couple of months later, I saw Kira's UTAU release video with BRING IT ON. I thought it was awesome and that's what brought me back into the UTAU community. (Wow this is becoming a long post real quick lol)

Anyway, I listened to my old UTAUs and decided to recreate them completely starting from scratch with a basic CV voicebank (I'm only doing this for one of them, for now).

But that's where I am now, I hope I can make a better vb, meet new people, and honestly have an even better time than before. :smile:

Reactions: Soursop the fruit