Voicebank Kimi Yamamoto

A basic female voiced CV bank. VB released after 6 years in 2017 after being in a long development process that still isn't perfect but it's do-able for now.

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
UTAUKimi-Yamamoto submitted a new Showcase Item:

Kimi Yamamoto

An introvert with social anxiety, Kimi is genuinely caring and nice. She has a bubbly personality that only comes out when she gets to know someone really well. When she's not singing, Kimi likes to draw and listen to music. Kimi also idolizes Defoko because she is not very confident about her voice a lot of the time and knowing that Defoko is loved despite her having a airy voice makes Kimi feel better.

Sexuality: Demisexual

Birthday: 12/22/92 (Aged 19 at time of conception in 2011)

Genderbend: Kimihiro Yamamoto

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reactions: socialgutbrain777

ArtsyP!nk

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heya! Heh, the moment I saw the voicebank was out, I jumped at the chance to try and help a fellow person out. I noticed that some entries have the same alias, which becomes a problem when you want zi, but you get ji, because of the aliasing. It's probably best you put in romaji aliases for some entries which would fall under the same hiragana as another entry. Some recordings have some white noise in the background, which carries over into the notes themselves. Also, where is the read me file? It doesn't seem to show up for me in utau. I might edit this bit later as I look at the voicebank.

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok thanks for the advice. Um...I can't remember if I put one in there or not lol
Heya! Heh, the moment I saw the voicebank was out, I jumped at the chance to try and help a fellow person out. I noticed that some entries have the same alias, which becomes a problem when you want zi, but you get ji, because of the aliasing. It's probably best you put in romaji aliases for some entries which would fall under the same hiragana as another entry. Some recordings have some white noise in the background, which carries over into the notes themselves. Also, where is the read me file? It doesn't seem to show up for me in utau. I might edit this bit later as I look at the voicebank.

VY2's Sexy Lover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Other than the alias issue that Artsy pointed out, I don't see many issues with this bank.

This might be seen as a nitpick, but for future reference when using a picture for your voicebank, keep the image size at 100x100. The readme screen (when you click the icon in UTAU itself) will not display correctly if it's not a 100x100 picture.

Otherwise a good bank ^^

Reactions: UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

UTAUKimi-Yamamoto

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Other than the alias issue that Artsy pointed out, I don't see many issues with this bank.

This might be seen as a nitpick, but for future reference when using a picture for your voicebank, keep the image size at 100x100. The readme screen (when you click the icon in UTAU itself) will not display correctly if it's not a 100x100 picture.

Otherwise a good bank ^^
Thanks! I'll remember that in the future.