Critique Requested 〖ケヴィンvaliant C3+F3〗タイムマシン/Time Machine〖UTAU TEST/カバー〗

Yanderu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there! Would anyone critique the W.I.P. bank for me?
P.S. The bank still has a base oto, please ignore skipped or sloppy notes.

This is just a basic list of what opinions I wish for:
The tone: Childish, Teen, Masculine, or other?
Pleasantry: Is it pleasant to listen too?
Improvements: Pronunciation, others?
Please add as much as you can so this bank can be inproved.

Taank you!

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
First, I want to cry this UTAU is so perfect!
Second, the tone is masculine/male teen and quite pleasant to listen to
Lastly, THIS UTAU IS PERFECT

Yanderu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
First, I want to cry this UTAU is so perfect!
Second, the tone is masculine/male teen and quite pleasant to listen to
Lastly, THIS UTAU IS PERFECT
Thank you so much for the feedback! I honestly never though of him as perfect, but some how this bank came through the eyes of god. Idk why god chose this bank lmao but, i appreciate the complement.

EDIT: Could of been the tuning god tsunn idk?

Awaclus

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Pronunciation sounds pretty good to me, I don't really notice anything odd about it.

The tone sounds pretty masculine, but it's a very soft voice. If you're specifically aiming to create that, then great job, but if it's supposed to sound like a fairly average pop vocal performance, I recommend singing louder.

In your example, it doesn't sound super pleasant because the high mids (1k-3k) are very loud, which is something that you could just fix in the mix but if you can get it right at the source, that would make life easier for everyone who ever uses it. You could e.g. try to find a different room, a different spot in your room, or a different mic so that you can already get a more pleasant frequency response in the recording itself, or you could EQ the samples afterwards. (I'm not an UTAU expert so I don't know if that could be caused by the program itself somehow, and if it is, just ignore everything I just said)

Yanderu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Pronunciation sounds pretty good to me, I don't really notice anything odd about it.

The tone sounds pretty masculine, but it's a very soft voice. If you're specifically aiming to create that, then great job, but if it's supposed to sound like a fairly average pop vocal performance, I recommend singing louder.

In your example, it doesn't sound super pleasant because the high mids (1k-3k) are very loud, which is something that you could just fix in the mix but if you can get it right at the source, that would make life easier for everyone who ever uses it. You could e.g. try to find a different room, a different spot in your room, or a different mic so that you can already get a more pleasant frequency response in the recording itself, or you could EQ the samples afterwards. (I'm not an UTAU expert so I don't know if that could be caused by the program itself somehow, and if it is, just ignore everything I just said)
Whilst mixing it I did notice those things, it probs was me using EQ wrong on the vocals lol (is still very new to using EQ) Thank you for the feedback!