Just my luck!

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Everyone always has that one thing they have terrible luck with, what is the thing you always have bad experiences with no matter what? It could be anything at all. Baking cookies, parallel parking, picking pets, painting, etc.

My thing:
No matter what website/community/game I try I always seem to have terrible luck with rps. I always seem to get over looked or ignored no matter what I do.  A problem I've always seemed to have is that I'm just not that noticeable around people in most places. I don't know if it's my skills, how I type, or just how I portray my character that always make people pass me by. It just always happens.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I am terrible whith anything related to heat. Taking things out of an oven, fireplaces, waffle thingys, and so on. I've become fo careful around them that I need a long pipe just to open the waffle thingy. Well I use long forks and knifes, but you get the point. the worst thing I know is adding wood to the fireplace. To open it, I have to grab the handle and turn it uppwards to the point where my fingers allmost touch the hot metal (our fireplace is simply a big hollowed iron clump on legs and a pipe). I cant push it from the "safe area" because then the door might fall upon my legs.

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
HulderBulder link said:
I am terrible whith anything related to heat. Taking things out of an oven, fireplaces, waffle thingys, and so on. I've become fo careful around them that I need a long pipe just to open the waffle thingy. Well I use long forks and knifes, but you get the point. the worst thing I know is adding wood to the fireplace. To open it, I have to grab the handle and turn it uppwards to the point where my fingers allmost touch the hot metal (our fireplace is simply a big hollowed iron clump on legs and a pipe). I cant push it from the \"safe area\" because then the door might fall upon my legs.
Dag nab that sounds awful! Burns are the worst kind of pain, you can treat them but the burn will ache later guaranteed.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
SugarSweetVenom link said:
[quote author=HulderBulder link=topic=4365.msg31714#msg31714 date=1355218059]
I am terrible whith anything related to heat. Taking things out of an oven, fireplaces, waffle thingys, and so on. I've become fo careful around them that I need a long pipe just to open the waffle thingy. Well I use long forks and knifes, but you get the point. the worst thing I know is adding wood to the fireplace. To open it, I have to grab the handle and turn it uppwards to the point where my fingers allmost touch the hot metal (our fireplace is simply a big hollowed iron clump on legs and a pipe). I cant push it from the \"safe area\" because then the door might fall upon my legs.
Dag nab that sounds awful! Burns are the worst kind of pain, you can treat them but the burn will ache later guaranteed.
[/quote]
they dont ace much when you have putten your hands in cold water in a while. most preferably as soon as possible after the burn XD I usually keep them soked til I feel numb in that area. after that it only hurts when you touch it.

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Twilight Tulip link said:
Oh god, I'm terribly sorry XD ;;  ~ ! A lot of people our age have difficulty with men so it's understandable. I wasn't too keen with boys all through out life/school take your pick.

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
People. In general. I swear, I want to strangle half of them. They're so annoying and don't listen to anyone else! I worry for this species.....

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Lemondolly link said:
People. In general. I swear, I want to strangle half of them. They're so annoying and don't listen to anyone else! I worry for this species.....
Not that I am taking a jab at anyone, but youth are unintentionally selfish my dear Dolly e v e ;; ... however people usually outgrow it ; w ; ! It's all a part of finding your place in the world.

Sylphique

Momo's Minion
I am terrible, absolutely terrible at
staying awake.
Yes, I'm abnormally terrible at it.
I sleep everywhere.
I have slept on the bus/train and have missed my stops too many times to count.
Slept whilst standing because an old maths teacher made me stand because I was sleeping in my lessons -and I swear he was a sadistic math teacher <o< (70% of my lessons=sleep). Actually, the first picture in my whole high school yearbook, is just me -sleeping.
I have slept on the carpet at college.
I randomly fall asleep whilst friends are talking to me.
I have slept in my exams, yes my legit exams.
I have slept outside on the grass (Often caused me to miss afternoon lessons...)
I have slept whilst playing mmorpgs, often causing my guild to be ._.
I also sleep on rooftops, benches, swings and alot of random places.
Just the other day I slept on my friends shoulder for a whole few hours and she didn't move because she said I was sleeping so peacefully OTL. I was surprised she was still there when I woke up - o - I must probably apologize for wasting her time -A -
Its not that I have a sleeping disorder or anything. But when I get bored, I just go sleep.
And because I sleep so much I have actually experienced my face being drawn on by my friends OTL.
I wish the world was less-boring, so I wouldn't sleep as much.

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
シルアキ | Shiruaki link said:
I am terrible, absolutely terrible at
staying awake.
Yes, I'm abnormally terrible at it.
I sleep everywhere.
I have slept on the bus/train and have missed my stops too many times to count.
Slept whilst standing because an old maths teacher made me stand because I was sleeping in my lessons -and I swear he was a sadistic math teacher <o< (70% of my lessons=sleep). Actually, the first picture in my whole high school yearbook, is just me -sleeping.
I have slept on the carpet at college.
I randomly fall asleep whilst friends are talking to me.
I have slept in my exams, yes my legit exams.
I have slept outside on the grass (Often caused me to miss afternoon lessons...)
I have slept whilst playing mmorpgs, often causing my guild to be ._.
I also sleep on rooftops, benches, swings and alot of random places.
Just the other day I slept on my friends shoulder for a whole few hours and she didn't move because she said I was sleeping so peacefully OTL. I was surprised she was still there when I woke up - o - I must probably apologize for wasting her time -A -
Its not that I have a sleeping disorder or anything. But when I get bored, I just go sleep.
And because I sleep so much I have actually experienced my face being drawn on by my friends OTL.
I wish the world was less-boring, so I wouldn't sleep as much.
Before you mentioned that last bit I was going to recommend seeing a Doctor about that. I've terribly sorry that happens, maybe you could invest in a few things to stimulate your brain? Maybe get more challenging video games or look into doing puzzles to try and keep interest? I've tried sudoku myself, it's hard to understand at first but once you really get into it you might even get hooked.

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, Hmmmm let's see....

It may sound weird, but I pretty ofnte to not say ALWAYS bad luck with computers orz I don't know, I may generate a bad flux or being too noob for this planet, despite spending a lot of time on a PC, I can still barely know how to use it properly, either Internet or programs D"'x

After, I've bad luck :

-with people
-generally
-when I voice an UTAU for somebody (thogh it's getting better)
-with flowers' pots (you know, those new fantasy flowers' pot where you don't have soil but water.... EACH DAMN TIME I pour it on the floor OTL)
-clock-leaded days (you can be sure there's ALWAYS a sh*t to put me late even when I'm super early)
-with speech exams (pffff screw timidity ;A:wink:
-generally again orz
-rendez-vous (always a stuff to break it down)
-with some parties =A="'
-with driving lessons
-With people I want to see and I miss them from a ridiculous short time (and when I say short it can be a few seconds >A<"')

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
MillyAqualine: Bad with technology? .. Finally a kindred spirit ;//7//; ~ ! Sorry about the other stuff, it must be hard huh ; u ; ?

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, but in a certain way, my guardians help me so I can finally reach happiness and pushing away jerks :wink:

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
-SPORTS
-....crush....;-;
-People in general
-Taking care of small children
-Having any kind of responsibility
-MMD (OTL)
-Cleaning the house (don't ask orz)

I could go on all day if you want.xD