Voicebank Jujuko

Pixys

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Pixys submitted a new Showcase Item:

Jujuko

a mischievous demon of unknown origin who enjoys alcohol and joking around.

Might accidentally take the jokes too far, not understanding how they may hurt other's feelings

Has limited shape shifting abilities, only having the ability to transform into either her current humanoid form, a plum tree, or a raven.

While she enjoys befriending other demons (or even angels) on earth, she has an immense interest in humans and their culture.

She does not reveal much about herself, and usually changes the topic of her origins with a joke.

Read more about this showcase item here...

RibbonDove

Teto's Territory
She is wonderful, but her voice box sounds a bit disorted, and it kind of feels weird, as well as the fact it sounds more male than female.

Pixys

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
She is wonderful, but her voice box sounds a bit disorted, and it kind of feels weird, as well as the fact it sounds more male than female.

could i ask what you mean by her voice box o: ?

(also she was singing rins part in the 2nd demo! and the mixing was meant to be distorted in the 1st one...i should've specified ;;....but if that still sounds male to you i think its because my voice is kinda boyish haha so i was trying to make my voice sound higher when recording her)

RibbonDove

Teto's Territory
could i ask what you mean by her voice box o: ?

(also she was singing rins part in the 2nd demo! and the mixing was meant to be distorted in the 1st one...i should've specified ;;....but if that still sounds male to you i think its because my voice is kinda boyish haha so i was trying to make my voice sound higher when recording her)
Voice box as in the UTAU voice. Like how you make her sing. And it's fine, hiring a voice actor is great too, your choice thou :smile:

Reactions: Pixys