Join the SOULoids long term voicers artists and oto people needed

ZEXEALEON

Momo's Minion
i have a UTAU group in the process of being created i need people to because i am the only one that is really working on it. i already have people that are recording voices but thats all they are doing. i do have an artist but she can only draw the heads and faces i have a couple voices that neeeeed to be recorded but i dont know anyone with the voice-types im looking for i already have 4 males and 1 female for this project but i had 3 more females planed with a sweet mature and a sassy like tone to them butt i cant find anyone if you want to make your own utau a part of this group just tell me but i have 3 designs that have no voice so far. i need oto people because i thought i would be easy enough to do that but ...its a mess.... any and all help would be thanked

MintyR

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i have a UTAU group in the process of being created i need people to because i am the only one that is really working on it. i already have people that are recording voices but thats all they are doing. i do have an artist but she can only draw the heads and faces i have a couple voices that neeeeed to be recorded but i dont know anyone with the voice-types im looking for i already have 4 males and 1 female for this project but i had 3 more females planed with a sweet mature and a sassy like tone to them butt i cant find anyone if you want to make your own utau a part of this group just tell me but i have 3 designs that have no voice so far. i need oto people because i thought i would be easy enough to do that but ...its a mess.... any and all help would be thanked
I would love to try to be an artist for this group if I can make out the time