Itako & Kiritan Tohoku UTAU Crowdfunding Campaign

△ x t r y k

Momo's Minion
I don't think I've posted here before so if it's the wrong area I'm sorry. Anyway, Itako and Kiritan Tohoku are having a crowdfunding campaign to become UTAUs. In case you don't know who they are, their sisters to VOCALOID Tohoku Zunko (recently released this year by AHSoftware).
  • Distribution of their UTAUs will be free.
  • Money will also go towards MMD models.
  • Famous voice actors Ibuki Kido & Akaneya Himika will be providing their voices.
Their goal is 2 million yen, less than half of what Zunko's VOCALOID goal was. The campaign started like yesterday, it's 24% funded, you get prices if you help fund them too, it's Kickstarter in essence. Here's the link and donate if you can, if not sharing it to people would be really cool too!

東北ずん子の姉と妹を歌わせてあげたい!
東北イタコ、東北きりたんのUTAU音源製作! | GREEN FUNDING Lab

Right now it's not known what type of voicebanks they're going to be producing but I've asked Zunko's Twitter (which almost always replies to everything). I'm hoping they get VCV multipitch but we'll see, either way with that kind of money going into the voicebanks hopefully we can get very professional and clean voicebanks.
content__________.png

content_kiri.png

△ x t r y k

Momo's Minion
Good news, Zunko's confirmed they'll be VCV if they happen!

She doesn't know whether they'll be multipitch or not though, either way VCV by itself is pretty great though hnnnghh multipitch is a staple by now and not having it is sort of... eh. Zunko's definitely multipitch so I'm hoping they'd have her sisters recorded the exact way except on the UTAU engine of course.

Edit: Omg, UtaForum automatically embeds tweets, cool!

Reactions: ChocoNilla04

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
This had better happen. I already have Zunko so I must have her sisters too.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
I love the designs! Is that a giant noodle!? KAWAIIIIIIII! I am interested to see if money matters in UTAU.... Also, those short socks...... so cute!

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I love the designs! Is that a giant noodle!? KAWAIIIIIIII! I am interested to see if money matters in UTAU.... Also, those short socks...... so cute!

Now you tell it, i see two giant macaroni behind her...

Edit : To anyone who was wishing there'd be a 'loid with disability, I just learnt itako in Japanese means a Tohoku priestess, who is often BLIND

Not sure though it was confirmed Itako Tohoku was amongst these blind priestesses

Last edited:

△ x t r y k

Momo's Minion
Good news, they're at 42% right now! Looks like they're doing exceptionally well, I don't want to get my hopes up but it looks like they're going to make it! Going to be making a new post every time it goes up by a significant amount!

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Has anyone been able to donate? I tried, but my card was rejected. It's probably just my bank blocking it because random foreign charge.

orahi_shiro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I've just seen that right now. x'D
I already asume that they'll be VCV as it's the most common way of recording in NND (and also in here) so now let's see if they are multipitch or not. (these are speculations ofc)