Introduction???

Hatsumiii

Momo's Minion
Hello my name is Hatsumi. I usually go by ChaoskiexWaffle on deviantart. I am an artist and 3D modeler. I take MMD model commissions btw so if you want an original MMD Model of your utau :wink:
I have two utaus that aren't released yet that go by Hatsumi and Kotomi Nemuri. If anyone wants to beta test I'll give them out.
Uh yeah Idk what to put? Lol
I like cats, anime, sleeping and art related things. I'm also laid back and dont mind new friends.
I used to be into utau 4 years ago but never got around to finally finishing it/lost interest but now I found interest
So yeah uh..hope to meet people!

P

partial

Welcome to UtaForum!!

A 3D modeler, you say? I'm very curious and will check out your DeviantArt to see your work. What tools do you use?

Do you remember your first UTAU/Vocaloid song? Do you have a favorite bank?

Hatsumiii

Momo's Minion
Thank you!
I use Metasequoia and Blender for modeling. PMX for the MMD related things

Hm.. I think my first vocaloid song was, Ah it's a wonderful cats life or deep sea girl. Can't remember exactly. My first utau song was kasane territory

My most favorite utau bank is Galvan Ize. I have others like darling and Ritsu but I like tuning his voice
My favorite vocaloid is gumi

What about you?

Reactions: partial
P

partial

Thank you!
I use Metasequoia and Blender for modeling. PMX for the MMD related things

Hm.. I think my first vocaloid song was, Ah it's a wonderful cats life or deep sea girl. Can't remember exactly. My first utau song was kasane territory

My most favorite utau bank is Galvan Ize. I have others like darling and Ritsu but I like tuning his voice
My favorite vocaloid is gumi

What about you?
I'm actually wondering if I could get a quote for a model? This is the best pic I have of him atm but I can come up with a real ref sheet. I don't have money on hand currently but I should in a few weeks.

I don't have a favorite UTAU atm but I do have a favorite Vocaloid (Len) and my fav Engloid is DAINA.
My first Vocaloid song was Mikigata no Chou. First UTAU song.... eh, I can't remember!

Hatsumiii

Momo's Minion
Oh nice! Mikigata no Chou is one of my favorites!
Sure! A simple model of the character would be 35$ a complex would be 80$
The differences in the simple and complex models are the simple models have simple textures like gradients. Basic semi standard bones and simple physics. Complex models have extra bones such as ik arms and finger control bones for easier animation and facial bones for more expressions. Also more facial morphs. Detailed texturing and spa files. So depending on what you want in a model, those are the options!

P

partial

Oh nice! Mikigata no Chou is one of my favorites!
Sure! A simple model of the character would be 35$ a complex would be 80$
The differences in the simple and complex models are the simple models have simple textures like gradients. Basic semi standard bones and simple physics. Complex models have extra bones such as ik arms and finger control bones for easier animation and facial bones for more expressions. Also more facial morphs. Detailed texturing and spa files. So depending on what you want in a model, those are the options!
This are just the starting prices though, correct?

Hatsumiii

Momo's Minion
These are, but for your character, it remains the same because the design its self isnt too complex