Introduction...

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
i'm not sure i don't think i actually did a introduction . i apologise.
But Hi i'm Rice aka Rice Life, or you can call thericeliving being , either works

i'm a student, i go to school besides that i'm good at Art, for now i'm better at tradition than digital because i don't have fine point stylus, and my shading and other art skills don't translate well into the computer but i still can do good it most likely won't be colored shaded or textured but not too bad, i'm a artist

i'm pretty good at Writing especially song/lyrics/poetry it's a passion that keeps me well a hobby a lifestyle

writing stories is well and if you need help with song lyrics then feel free to message me or something,
i'm used to writing extremely Dark stuff even if it's lightweight and intended to be light hearted it's sugarcoating it or hidden, but i end up realising i can still tell how deep it is, i write deep stuff and happy songs are a bit more challenging for me but if you need help with a tragic or dark deep song you know who to talk to

as i guess you can guess i love Rice it is my life, but other in utau

i have one Utau that i hope can showcase and make available really soon so be sure to check it out sometime
tell me what you think and maybe use it that'd be nice, i'm still mostly a noob but i got some sense common knowledge i tend to ask lots of questions

i'm a pretty calm, sensible okay person. and yeah thanks for reading go have a great day ! :sing: