Indefinite hiatus

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I've been very inactive for the past few months, and I wanted to explain why.

I don't normally talk about things like this, but here we go: I have issues with anxiety, and I've been going through a bad period of it since last year.
On UtaForum, it's because I'm a Tutor. Not being able to help on most of the help threads kind of defeats the purpose of having that role. I felt bad about it, so I "ran away." I've been inactive on UTAU Amino and Tumblr for similar reasons. I'm not doing enough, and I also just don't want to be seen.
Yes, I know I shouldn't have done that. I know I signed up for that when I filled out the staff application, and I'm sorry.

I pushed myself to stay active mostly because I didn't want Yuri to lose support, from me or from her users. I even waited to post this because I wanted to release a new bank (and I did today; actually, I went all out and tried making a video this time).
However, I need to take care of myself. I waited for too long. Please don't do that, if you're reading this. Especially regarding physical health; I drafted this post before COVID-19, but now that that's an issue, please be careful!
I hope to be back in the summer, but I may not be. I do plan to stay active on Twitter, but I don't post about UTAU too often.

One final note: this has nothing to do with specific UTAU users! This is also an issue offline/in my personal life.

And with that, I'm out. I'll probably lurk around, I might log on a few times, but I'm not ready to come back in full. Please take care of yourselves! Sorry about this ^^;