In need of male voice donor!

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I decided that I wanted to make a new female UTAU, but then I thought I'd make a pair. I'm still in the thinking/testing stage, but I'm pretty sure on the names Castella and Kayu Nova. They'll be cousins.

I'm doing Castella's voice, but I need a voicer for Kayu! I plan on making both CV and VCV banks for the pair, so I'm hoping to have someone willing to record both!

I'm testing out a VERY beta version of Castella, which you can hear. Ignore the quality and stuff like that, because it's just a little test made quickly. ^^;
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/raiyux/castella-nova-extremely-beta[/soundcloud]

What I'm looking for:
- Someone with a good quality mic.
- Decent pronunciation. GOOD R'S ARE A MUST-HAVE!
- A voice that's mature. And by this, I don't mean a crusty old man voice. Just as long as it's not shonen-ish.
- A voice that will sound good with Castella's.

If you're willing to offer up your voice, I'd like you to give me a recording of you saying/singing a few samples from a standard CV reclist. Just so I can get an idea of what it might sound like in UTAU. You don't have to do too many...just like 10, or so. But I'd like to hear your R's, please! That is important to me!

Don't be shy, though! I'm not going to pick on you, and I won't be mean about it if I don't want to use your voice! I just want the right sound for the character I have in mind. ^^