I'm open to recording rare language VBs

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
I understand that people would prefer to have VBs of certain languages, but there's a lack.
As long as you provide a reclist that is either VCV or VCCV, CV is only if you REALLY want this language and have no other reclist. Phonemes are something I'd like to have, but I can make them myself.
This is is free, I'd like to see people enjoy the VB; though not guaranteed, since I already have languages to make yet, such as Chinese and Welsh. (And a an art trade to finish)

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

If you really want to record a rare language, you might want to consider Finnish :D

I have written 3 reclist for it where Pika CVVC is the most recent one: CV+, VCV, CVVC Pika and here's the pronouncing guide

There's no many Finnish UST released but you can ask a Finnish UTAU user Lanttu to give her some unreleased ones. If you have any questions regardless Finnish, feel free to ask me any time övö

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
You might want to consider an Esperanto bank. Here's the reclist development thread: https://utaforum.net/threads/esperanto-reclist.11191/
Check the last post for the most recent list.
Am I correct in saying that's a derivative of the older Spanish? I know it's not the same though and that's why there's not much notice of it, unfortunately.
[doublepost=1532342204][/doublepost]
Hello!

If you really want to record a rare language, you might want to consider Finnish :D

I have written 3 reclist for it where Pika CVVC is the most recent one: CV+, VCV, CVVC Pika and here's the pronouncing guide

There's no many Finnish UST released but you can ask a Finnish UTAU user Lanttu to give her some unreleased ones. If you have any questions regardless Finnish, feel free to ask me any time övö
I'll definitely consider that one, I'm a fan of European languages, since nearly all my ancestors came from there :wink:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Am I correct in saying that's a derivative of the older Spanish?
It's a completely constructed language that was made for international communication, but it never really took off the way the creator had intended. Still fun to play around with, though.

ReticentResolve

Ancient Master of Filibustering
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have a Cherokee reclist. The only one I know that's been recorded is mine.

I'd love to see another out there. :uhuhu:

KibouMichi

Teto's Territory
I have a Cherokee reclist. The only one I know that's been recorded is mine.

I'd love to see another out there. :uhuhu:
That really is a rare language! Have you got a reclist?
[doublepost=1532435316][/doublepost]
It's a completely constructed language that was made for international communication, but it never really took off the way the creator had intended. Still fun to play around with, though.
I must have confused that with something else! That's fascinating that someone would do that, even if I didn't end well. I'll look into it and honor the creator. :smile: