If you need CV oto's done... (CLOSED)

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Halo link said:
OKAY, FINALLY. Had too much to do at the same time, and needed to edit files this time around.

@Jpegurl
I had to add 100ms of silence to your samples, so I apologize but you'll have to reDL the whole bank instead of just the oto u vu/ Hope that's okay!
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c8255moytyuxn14/Tsukine%20Sakura%20W%20%28edit%29.rar

She needs a good splash of consonant velocity if it's not a slow song. ;;; I suggest at least 140, but on a song a tempo of 180 I've been setting it to 170. English R sounds might be oto'd a little oddly, as per usual I'll update you if I make any edits.

Ahhhh, thank you so so so so much Halo! QwQ I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for me.

It's perfectly fine~ I've had to do that with my past voicebanks, so I'm kinda used to it. xD

Alright, I'll keep that in mind. :smile:

Okay! ^_^ BTW, is it okay if I upload this to my 4shared, or should I just link to the Dropbox link you gave me if anyone wants to download the bank?

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
@Jpegurl
Do whatever you want with it! If you want to reupload, by all means go ahead/ You can edit and redistribute as well I don't mind

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so the story is that school is a lot more intense than I thought it would be, and I just haven't had time.

I'd appreciate it if the lovely marcker andxXKuroXx, along with anyone hanging around who I promised otos, could comment here if they still need them! I know it's been a while, so they mightn't need to be done anymore. So please comment! If I get the time this weekend I'll track everyone down and PM then.