I uses U flag with moresampler and this happen

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

I used the U flag to normalize the breath, yes it works with the breath but the "sha" consonant was cut off? What should I do?

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I don't recall Moresampler having a U flag listed in any of it's documentation. Are you sure you don't have a flag like "b-20" or similar in your ust? That's the only flag I know of that affects the volume of unvoiced consonants.

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Make sure the flag is u (lowercase), not U (uppercase). It shouldn't affect the next note, but U isn't a Moresampler flag.
Moresampler just... does that sometimes. I've had the same issue before, but I haven't found a way to fix it.

Possible solutions:
- Is the breath note attached to the "kushakusha" line? If it is, change it so there's a rest in between the breath and the notes, like this: Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG
(it should look like the second image)
- Use a different resampler. You'll need to use Method 3 from the breath tutorial.
- When mixing, add the "sh" manually.

I tried the first one. It seemed to work, so I hope that also works for you!

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Make sure the flag is u (lowercase), not U (uppercase). It shouldn't affect the next note, but U isn't a Moresampler flag.
Moresampler just... does that sometimes. I've had the same issue before, but I haven't found a way to fix it.

Possible solutions:
- Is the breath note attached to the "kushakusha" line? If it is, change it so there's a rest in between the breath and the notes, like this: View attachment 8602 View attachment 8603
(it should look like the second image)
- Use a different resampler. You'll need to use Method 3 from the breath tutorial.
- When mixing, add the "sh" manually.

I tried the first one. It seemed to work, so I hope that also works for you!

I wrote u in uppercase to stress it ehe. I tried the first step. It works. Thank you!

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you still have problems, feel free to send me the voicebank and project. It could be as simple as the original sample not having enough gain or having to edit the mrq.

Finding out the cause, rather than ignoring it/fixing it in the mix, will be a great way to help you avoid it in the future.

Reactions: partial

neettuki

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If you still have problems, feel free to send me the voicebank and project. It could be as simple as the original sample not having enough gain or having to edit the mrq.

Finding out the cause, rather than ignoring it/fixing it in the mix, will be a great way to help you avoid it in the future.
Ah if thats okay, I'd love for you to take a look and teach me about the issues. I'm afraid there is no mrq because I generate it before I uses Moresampler. I'll send you a message with the voice bank and ust included. Do you have discord or anything?

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah if thats okay, I'd love for you to take a look and teach me about the issues. I'm afraid there is no mrq because I generate it before I uses Moresampler. I'll send you a message with the voice bank and ust included. Do you have discord or anything?
Just DM me a download link to the VB and ust here on UF. I can also share my discord there if you want.
Also Moresampler should have generated an MRQ in the voicebank folder the moment you used it. There are cases where this doesn't happen but usually not the case.