I tried to get Aiko to sing at a different pitch, and now she won't sing at all

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
I keep messing up, and this is my latest. So I wanted to make Kikyuune Aiko sing at a different pitch, and I thought he would work the same as Kaibara Daichi and so I changed the prefix map thing... and now she won't sing at all. I have no idea what was there before, so now I'm stuck. What should I do?

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I keep messing up, and this is my latest. So I wanted to make Kikyuune Aiko sing at a different pitch, and I thought he would work the same as Kaibara Daichi and so I changed the prefix map thing... and now she won't sing at all. I have no idea what was there before, so now I'm stuck. What should I do?
I'm no expert, but you should maybe download her voicebank again. Also, I think that the .wavs are named after the prefix (i.e: aA3) so this is maybe why she won't sing! Hope that helped!

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
Okay, so how do I make her change range without messing up again?
[doublepost=1553683331][/doublepost]There's an underscore and a 4. Maybe that's the key?

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so how do I make her change range without messing up again?
[doublepost=1553683331][/doublepost]There's an underscore and a 4. Maybe that's the key?
Yeah, that's the key. For the range, I think you would have to fix the prefix.map (with the _4) and it'll work.