I should probably do one of these, hm.

【LUUUCIUS】

Teto's Territory
Hello there! I'm LUUUCIUS, or Lucas. I go by he/him or they/them pronouns. I've been into UTAU for a year and a half now and it's still a bit of an oddity to me.
I'm a user of CV banks, and I tend to make voicebanks in my downtime to relax. I don't really expect others to use them, as CVs can be harder to use/somewhat choppy hehe.

I voice Toyoma Jau, Kuto Tatakau, and other VBs. I voice UTAUs for others in my free time as well!
Toyoma is currently my main voicebank, while Kuto has been retired.

I also run the UTAU Worldwide Discord, where I've tried to connect users from all over the globe for UTAU! You can drop by and say hello if you'd like. [UTAU Worldwide Link]
I hope to make more UTAU friends in the future and get to know a lot of people! :creepy:

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to Utaforum!! Also, will Kuto be coming back anytime soon or is he permanently retired? I really love your art and your voicebanks sound really nice! I'm happy to see some appreciation for CV banks!! 'u'h

【LUUUCIUS】

Teto's Territory
Welcome to Utaforum!! Also, will Kuto be coming back anytime soon or is he permanently retired? I really love your art and your voicebanks sound really nice! I'm happy to see some appreciation for CV banks!! 'u'h
Unfortunately, they may be retired for good. I'm more or less focused on Toyoma right now. :bigtears:
They may make a return with another UTAU as well! I have a lot of things planned! <3

Reactions: AmberTonnerre