I need some songs to work with!

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have the following Vocaloids:
- UNI (Korean - Seoul dialect)
- Oliver (English - British dialect, choir specialty)
- SeeU (Korean - Seoul dialect, Japanese - non-native, some accent present)

There's so many songs and only so little time to listen to them all and pick what to cover, so... Feel free to throw some songs at me! Please only suggest songs in the following languages: English, Korean, Spanish, Latin, or Japanese. I'll also even make them sing in any original lyrics you have swirling around in your head.

My current WIP...

CrimsonNeko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
English
-Last Song -Jitter Doll -HOPE(Piano Version) -Love Is War -Don't Go -Kaleidoscope Haze Chapter: Cold Rain -Lost Ones Weeping(Piano Version) -Senbonzakura(Ballad Version) Korean
-Boundary

-Monster -Arirang(Techno Version) -Beautiful Spanish
-Tell Your World -Copycat Japanese
-Stomach Book -Cynic
These are the only ones I can think of. The Spanish ones and some of the English ones are not the originals but the translated lyrics are really easy to edit from a VSQ in the original language.

Also, some of these songs(Tell Your World, Love Is War and Kaleidoscope Haze Chapter: Cold Rain) work well with Avanna so they might sound decent with Oliver due to them having slightly similar voices.

I don't know if the links are going to embed or not so I put them in spoilers just in case they do and then the post is really long.