I need help about viruses

CutiePanda

Momo's Minion
Guys here is something, all of my voicebanks are downloaded from the original pages, but my antivirus says about a virus named Trojan_Script_LD
Can anyone help me?

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Here's what i got from a site when i looked it up on google.

"Trojan.script.cpy is a detection for obfuscated JavaScript code. When the code is executed, it injects a hidden iframe that redirects the user to a malicious site.

The obfuscated JavaScript code is typically found on compromised web sites, buried within legitimate HTML and JavaScript code in order to remain undetected. The malicious JavaScript is obfuscated to prevent easy analysis of the source code and to avoid detection.

If the user visits a web page containing the malicious JavaScript and the browser is set to automatically run such code, it will try to inject a hidden iframe; the height and width of the iframe is set to 0 in order to hide it from the user's view. The iframe will redirect to user to an unsolicited, malicious web page, which may host various types of web-based attacks, such as exploits."

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you have antivirus software (all Windows machines come with Windows Defender out of the box if something bloaty like Mcafee or Norton wasn't bundled), then run a scan, remove whatever it picks up, and restart your machine.

- Win Key
- Settings
- Search for Virus & Threat Protection
- Perform a quick scan (alternatively, you can do a custom scan of the folder the voicebanks are in)
- When the scan is complete, remove the threat and restart when/if prompted.

Last edited:

HanatheNeko

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Sometimes, an Antivirus Can't remove what it detects though. In this case, you may need to uninstall the browser, cookies, and other data stored with it and then reinstall it. I had a similar problem like this where the AV detected it, but couldn't remove it, so I had to uninstall the browser and it's data, and then clean up whatever was left behind. Then, I reinstalled it and it was fine. (If you're curious, it was a really old version of Mozilla Firefox)