I keep getting this error

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
I keep getting "wavファイルを生成できません" errors. It was just when I used this one homemade voicebank before, but now KIKYUUNE AIKO is doing this. She sung fine before! ...FML. In fact, she sings fine in another UST!
How could I fix this? And yeah, I already did the cache thing, it doesn't work. I even tried uninstalling and re-installing, still nothing.

Last edited:

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
try "save as" but save the ust into a new folder. My guess as to why those errors come up is because some usts are made on the UTAU Synth(Mac version) and some on the Windows UTAU...and the locale on the computer might be different depending on when utau was installed before or after changing the locale

WannabeHistorian604

Teto's Territory
try "save as" but save the ust into a new folder. My guess as to why those errors come up is because some usts are made on the UTAU Synth(Mac version) and some on the Windows UTAU...and the locale on the computer might be different depending on when utau was installed before or after changing the locale
It didn't work. I tried saving it into a file in the Music folder, but nothing. Am I doing it wrong?
[doublepost=1553215571][/doublepost]
As I said, I already tried the cache thing. Still nothing.

Last edited: