I have the cheese!

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I dance awkwardly. You drop the cheese. I have the cheese.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
I yell at you until you give me the cheese. I go to the UK. I have the cheese.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
I tell security that the cheese is a bomb, so they stop you from leaving. Then I steal the cheese from security and go to the U.S.
I has cheese~

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
I am released from custody, and am ready to take my revenge. I trip onto you and while doing so, take the cheese, then tags along on a random flight to wherever the plane goes.

Deska

Momo's Minion
I happen to be on that flight and when you fall asleep (it's a much longer ride than you've anticipated), I steal the cheese and parachute out of the plane, somewhere in some forest. I have the cheese.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
I wake up to find the cheese gone. D:

When my flight lands, I take out my remote control and with a push of a button, the cheese sprouts helicopter wings, flies out of your hands, and flies at the speed of 43 mph into my possession.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
FFF
Then I...then I...

Grab the cheese while it's flying away. D:

*is now hanging onto a flying cheese*

My weight is too heavy, so the cheese breaks away from the propeller and I fall into a soft meadow.

Zanav

Momo's Minion
I have rigged that whole meadow with soft sticky pads, and while you're stuck I take the cheese and run away :3 I have the cheese.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Obviously you didn't take into account that you can get stuck in sticky pads, too. Just in case you rigged your shoes, I had also placed quick-dry cement patched around the area.

Look who's stuck now...
And guess who has the cheese~!

Zanav

Momo's Minion
DAT CEMENT

um... I get my cat to eat you. then my cat brings the cheese to me. I have the cheese :3

irei1as

Teto's Territory
PETA gets you. They're unmerciful. They killed Gordito's father after all.
I just pick the abandoned cheese.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
Except then I hire a psychic to get rid of your cat's ghost. Then I drop a boulder on you.
Hmm, the cheese is smushed, but cheese nonetheless~ I'll be taking the cheese, thank you very much.

Deska

Momo's Minion
While you're running away with the crushed cheese, I planted a trip line that you didn't notice. You trip, and the cheese magically forms itself into a wheel shape and rolls to me. I pick it up and a handy helicopter comes and takes me into the air again. I have the cheese.