Tutorial How to upload to Nico Nico Douga

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
shinami submitted a new resource:

How to upload to Nico Nico Douga - How to upload to Nico Nico Douga

Just posted this on YouTube. I'm still hiding from the internet, but a friend needed this help. If there's already a tutorial that goes over this stuff, I apologize.

[UTAU-Related Tutorial] How to upload to Nico Nico Douga

*View in 720p to see the text details and such! Scroll down for extra info and useful tags!

This was really made for my buddy Cola since she just made a Nico account and is having trouble figuring it out. But...I...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I wish to contribute with the next souce.

The whole afternoon I sit on my computer checking all the UTAU-related tags at NND, I dedicated myself to translate them and provide to you the most useful ones.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al81WDFsfUk2dDZDM2swcHN3WVBOblhQMDNlSVhWRVE

Hope people can use them properly.

I did not add the next but it's also basic:
- Write the song name in it's native way.... so don't tag MELTDOWN, but 炉心融解.
- If your UTAULOID has a japanese name, tag it in the correct way. In my case I do not tag Yue Nagareboshi or Nagareboshi Yue, but 流星ユエ.
- Do not tag silly things as "I LOVE LEN!"
- The fact you make your UTAULOID Japanese in it's "personality" do not save you from using the "UTAU海外組" tag if you are an user from overseas.

And one more thing....

PLEASE...

DO NOT USE THIS TAG/TITLE SYSTEM IN CRECREW; they have a different system and it's disrespectful to use japanese in a koreansite.

Hope this contribution helps the community to be more organized! = w=///

PS. Sadly I can't do anything with YT users... YT tag system is AWFUL.

Reactions: Hentai

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
WOAH. That's an amazing list Yue! Ididn't know about half of those tags, not even that there was a tandokuon tag! And you made some great tips! If you don't mind I'm going to link back to your post over on the YouTube upload. Thank you so much for going through the effort of finding all the major UTAU tags!

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Be my guest to add it.

I forgot! to use the list (aka copy the tags) you need to download it.

Go to file > Download as > choose the format you like (xls, pdf, etc).

In the other hand, Shinami... the "UTAU単独音音源" tag is PRETTY UNDERUSED... there's only 11 results so far in this category... My recomendation is that users should use always "UTAU音源配布所リンク" + "UTAU単独音音源", "CVVC収録音源", or "UTAU連続音音源" according to the respective bank. I found ironic that the Renzokuon link is more used than the Tandokuon, when most of the JP banks start as Tandokuon (CV).

I can also say people can use these same tags at YT; since YT is a worldwide site where there's also a presence of JP UTAU users that could be searching with those tags. Adding the JP Tag set and the usual OS set in YT won't actually hurt anyone and could actually enchance the search of other UTAU users in YT. Just as suggestion, do not take it as mandatory by any reason.