How to pitch usts to fit the voice range of an UTAU vb

degurepastel

Momo's Minion
helo helo okay I'm trying to make a cover of Umitagari by MARETU but I find that the ust I'm using (chocolatte) is too low for most of my utau voicebanks (and the ones I'd want to use). I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to raise the pitch or change the key of a ust. (I'm also still fairly new to UTAU, just started a month ago maybe)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Use ctrl+A to select all notes, then click and drag them up. If you change by exactly an octave (12 steps) then you won't need to change the pitch of the instrumental. If you change by any other amount, take note of how much so you can make the instrumental match.
If for some reason dragging a note only moves one instead of all selected notes, check the very bottom right corner of UTAU and click on it to make sure the letter M shows up.

degurepastel

Momo's Minion
Use ctrl+A to select all notes, then click and drag them up. If you change by exactly an octave (12 steps) then you won't need to change the pitch of the instrumental. If you change by any other amount, take note of how much so you can make the instrumental match.
If for some reason dragging a note only moves one instead of all selected notes, check the very bottom right corner of UTAU and click on it to make sure the letter M shows up.
Thank you!