How to download Risku's CVVChinese Reclist and stuff?

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
i hate baidu.
I've tried all day with a bunch of dumb methods that just don't work and I have nothing!
Basically, I need someone to tell me how to download this dang stuff OR if they can send me it all instead... :sad:

Kandi

Teto's Territory
Sometimes you may need to have a registered Baidu account to be able to download files from there. Try registering first then try to redownload it?

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The most unfortunate thing about Baibu is that in order to create an account on there, you must own a legit mainland China phone number. They do not accept foreign phone numbers for registering.

The best advice I can give now to try to seek for a different download or ask a Chinese friend/a mutual with Baibu account to download the file for you.

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
The most unfortunate thing about Baibu is that in order to create an account on there, you must own a legit mainland China phone number. They do not accept foreign phone numbers for registering.

The best advice I can give now to try to seek for a different download or ask a Chinese friend/a mutual with Baibu account to download the file for you.
I actually found someone sharing their Baidu account on youtube! It worked, I signed in and everything, but i'd hit download and do the captcha and I'd never get the file? I was so close yet so far, it just literally wouldn't let me...