How the fudge do I use Charsiesis??

asparagus

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
So, I've got FL, and I've got Charsiesis. Now how do I use it? I'm co frustrated with this thing and I can't find any tutorials anywhere. Can someone help me out?

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hi sorry I probably won't be able to tell you anything you don't already know:

(god I hate new Audacity when it's scanning for VSTs it always looks at my FL studio demo and it's access is always denied and it always holds it up and it takes a while to register VOCALOID2's dll and blagghhh)

VOICES: I believe this is the base for every effect that happens. It's a chorus effect that lets you say exactly how many voices you want to sound like are singing. The default is four.

RATE RANGE: I think this has something to do with altering the frequency...if you turn it up it gets pretty monster. at higher levels (500 ms or so) it's like blarrrgghgh and at medium levels (50 ms or so) it sounds nicely creepy.

DELAY RANGE: spreads out the voices. Voice gets sort of wisty around 100 ms. becomes more like an echo around 450 ms.

LOWPASS/HIGHPASS: cuts off the voice at higher or lower frequencies. Turning lowpass way up makes them sound like they're underwater. Turning Highpass up makes them sound lighter. I thought it worked the other way around buuuut whatever!

FEEDBACK: is scary and can make some terrible noises ;___; at lower values I'm getting some clicks and pops but I think that might just be my soundcard, hahaha...At higher values (90 degrees from starting point in a positive direction) you'll want to turn down the volume to save your ears. I'm not sure what negative values do. I think depending on the effect you might want to apply this lightly just to be safe, although the default value is  0

RES/RES: sorry I gotta go now but they're labeled as "highpass resonance" and "lowpass resonance" so I'm sure it's useful

Look at all these things that I told you that you already know, I'm so proud