How do you use a utau in cadencii?

dionn1993

Teto's Territory
For the life me me. I can't run any utaus. I've tried setting up banks. And importing usts. But, even tho I've tried different resamplers. I can only get Aquatones 10 to sing.

I been trying to create a v connect bank. But, by the time the program gets to my vcv fy area. It just ends there. Even, tho it's using a same racist as Speedy Torane. An he was able to turn into a v connect bank without any trouble.

So im really getting confused on how to use any utaus. When, the program won't let them sing.

sangv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
which resampler are you using? I wasn't able to get it to work properly using Moresampler as both the resampler and wavtool, but it seems to work kind of okay for the other things I tried (resampler.exe, TIPS, fresamp) although the audio is pretty crackly. Also, make sure you have the resampler you want to use selected in Setting > Preference > Platform like this:
yNxSpOQ.png

as for the v.Connect-STAND bit, I don't really know much about v.Connect-STAND so I don't think I can really help you with that, someone else might be able to, though.