Heyy..? ':3

anonymous_akuma

Momo's Minion
Hi... Umm... Guess you can call me Akuma.. (I mean I really don't care) and I'm pretty new to the UTAU community, so I guess I'll tell my story...

I discovered UTAU though VOCALOID, And at the time I was looking for some new voicebanks to listen too (Particularly male voicebanks) and I found VOCALOID Hiyama Kiyoteru, And I really dug his voice so I started searching for songs using him, and that's when I found his cover of -ERROR... AND I FLIPING LOVED THE SONG and I started looking for other covers of it... And there it was... -ERROR Ft. Namine Ritsu, And I was obsessed Like no joke listened to this song and only this song every day 24/7. And one day on the Youtube jammin out to Ritsu, I saw another -ERROR cover pop up, Featuring KYE, AND OH MY GOD... HIS VOICE IS JUST AMAZING! LIKE I WAS JUST STARSTRUCK. It was just love at first listen... :love:And after that, I began searching every corner of the internet for more KYE..

Well that's basically it, After that, I discovered more beautiful UTAULOIDS, And I'm slowly learning how to use UTAU myself :wink:UTAU already became very close to me' heart and its all thanks to all those -ERROR Covers for bringing me here