Heyo!

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey, I'm....sort of newish here. (First joined a few years back but was kind of on and off due to a lot of things going on in my life. plus being extremely shy didn't help.) I got over my shyness in real life thanks to a bunch of people. And now I need to get over my shyness talking to people online.

I had multiple attempts at making my Utau Ryuji Shikamoto

Successful multi-pitch CV? : (reason why I question it being successful was because when I uploaded him onto mega for people to download I noticed my oto file didn't save nor it went with the utau folder which kind of upset me cause by the time I found this out I was already working on is counter part/brother Kana Shikamoto who is also CV....sooo...yeah....plus after tying to make covers with it..i wasn't quite happy with him.....and ended up putting utau covers on the back burner for a bit and focused more on vocaloid.)

It wasn't until 2 years ago that I decided to redo Ryuji Shikamoto to make up for not updating the OTO File...and this is my result

He's a single ptich VCV and right now I am going to spend the entire day to finish his oto upload him when I get the chance. As for a youtube debut I'm trying to gather as much songs as I can slow songs, fast up beat, you name it.

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thanks!

though I wish Soundcloud didn't' go in to maintenance or shut down or what ever it's doing >~<;; it literally stopped working as i posted this

Reactions: AmberTonnerre

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh right, my real name is Sean (Shawn, Shaun, however you normally see it spelled. You wouldn't believe how many time's I get called seen....) xD

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My real name is McKenna. I can't count how many times its been McKenzie, McKinley, Etc. I can totally relate.

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hi, welcome to UtaForum (sorry it's a day late)! Good luck with redoing Ryuji. :sing:

I can also relate to the name issue... almost everyone says/spells my name incorrectly, even though it's not really an unusual name. It's very annoying lol

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I did post his voicebank in a thread earlier today (he's not 100% done but done enough where he can sing most songs without major otoing the most common ones are otod but the non-common ones aren't) (couldn't do much explaining because I had to go straight to work right away)

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I did post his voicebank in a thread earlier today (he's not 100% done but done enough where he can sing most songs without major otoing the most common ones are otod but the non-common ones aren't) (couldn't do much explaining because I had to go straight to work right away)
Sorry for the late reply! He sounds great!! He has a really unique feel to his voice its not too high pitched and not too deep! Really good!

Pyremageyun

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Thanks! Wasn't entirely sure if I should've gone with my normal voice or a deeper tone when recording that voicebank! I was going to ask on the forum how do you go about recording End breaths and vocal frys. (I got a general idea of how to record the end breaths but vocal frys is another story lol.)