Hey y'all

b0uysel

Teto's Territory
So, I'm not exactly new to the UTAU scene, I've been working with UTAU since about 2012? I don't remember at this point lol. I've never been one for interacting with a bunch of people, but I've kind of wanted to be more active in the community recently.
I upload on soundcloud every now and then, but my UTAU usage is super sporadic, since I work a lot and I'm also going to school for my master's. I study linguistics/phonology, so that's the aspect of UTAU I like the best. I try to work with reclists and create them based on a good level of phonological understanding.

Feel free to ask me any questions relating to reclist creation/using languages outside of Japanese in UTAU. If you check out my webpage, I've got some reclists for several different languages. I also have some articles on using certain types of UTAU banks and CVVC otoing (and my opinions on UTAU things).

Looking forward to meeting more of you!

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF. i'm Sour, nice too meet ya.

I took a quick visit to your site and find your articles interesting to read
It's great to see another reclister, i hope you have good time here!

Reactions: b0uysel

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Nice to meet you! I've noticed that one of your reclist projects is Esperanto, maybe we ought to compare our reclists and collaborate!

Reactions: b0uysel