Hello

0zp1nh3ad

Teto's Territory
So, as of today (9/8/2018 is the day I'm posting this) I'm new to Utafourm. I'd just like to say hello to everyone. I may not talk to anyone that much since I do have social anxiety but, that doesn't matter since I hope I enjoy it here on Utafourm!

Last edited:
Reactions: lunari162
P

partial

Welcome to UTAforum! Tell me about your favorite UTAUs! How did you discover UTAU?

0zp1nh3ad

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UTAforum! Tell me about your favorite UTAU! How did you discover UTAU?
Well, I got into Vocaloid about a couple months ago and I saw a certain character and decided to see what UTAU was. (I can't remember it all that much). That character was Teto and I saw her a lot on the internet before I became interested in Vocaloid or UTAU. I have a lot of favorite UTAUs but I'll only put two here for now: Yami Ryone and Yokune Ruko. I like Yami since I think he has a cute voice and I love his outfit (the blue outfit since he has two other outfits). I absolutely love Ruko's growl and I just think she (or he since first of all, she has a male and female voicebank and second of all, she's a Hermaphrodite and I most of the time call her a he) has a very powerful voice since I listened to a cover of ERROR with her singing in it.

Reactions: partial

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Hello, welcome to UtaForum! Hope you have a fun time here~
Yami's one of my favorite UTAUs, too! Sorry for jumping in like this, but is the blue outfit you're referring to his Nocturne one? It's the only blue one I could think of, but he's had a few different outfits, and I love finding ones I haven't seen yet ^^

0zp1nh3ad

Teto's Territory
Hello, welcome to UtaForum! Hope you have a fun time here~
Yami's one of my favorite UTAU, too! Sorry for jumping in like this, but is the blue outfit you're referring to his Nocturne one? It's the only blue one I could think of, but he's had a few different outfits, and I love finding ones I haven't seen yet ^^
Yes, I am referring to his Nocturne one and you don't need to apologize for jumping into the conversation, you're fine! ^w^

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Yes, I am referring to his Nocturne one and you don't need to apologize for jumping into the conversation, you're fine! ^w^
Oh, okay! That's my second-favorite outfit (first is his Act 4 one), it's super pretty and matches the VB name really well~