Hello World!

HoodyP2

Teto's Territory
Okay, first of all, I attempted to create an UTAForum account three times rn but finally it works! My actual first account can't be confirmed as UTAForum didn't really send me the verification link in my email and the second one was an incorrect input in my email address when signing in... sorry for the trouble but I'M FINALLY HERE! :smile: Hello people of UTAForum!

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, first of all, I attempted to create an UTAForum account three times rn but finally it works! My actual first account can't be confirmed as UTAForum didn't really send me the verification link in my email and the second one was an incorrect input in my email address when signing in... sorry for the trouble but I'M FINALLY HERE! :smile: Hello people of UTAForum!
Heyo!
Welcome to UF!
Feel free to PM me if you need help. I'm not the ultimate UTAU expert, but I'll try!~

Reactions: HoodyP2

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UtaForum.Your UTAU certainly has a cool design and I love the tone of his voice from what I've heard so far. I hope sincerely hope you enjoy your stay!

HoodyP2

Teto's Territory
Welcome to UtaForum.Your UTAU certainly has a cool design and I love the tone of his voice from what I've heard so far. I hope sincerely hope you enjoy your stay!
Thanks! I always thought he's design is kinda weird because he's design is literally based/inspired by a cartoon Lego dino thing... But anyways thnx!

Last edited:

partial

UTAU English advocate
Retired User
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd say his design is even cooler having been based off of that.