Hello, I’m new here.

EliyDraws

Teto's Territory
Hiya! I’m EliyDraws, but you can just call me Eliy. I’m Canadian and proud to be, and I need a little help. I’ve been trying to make my own UTAU Voicebank, but I can’t get OREMO to record the sound files. I don’t know why! I tried the recording thing that was recommended in the OREMO online manual, but that didn’t work either. Can I get a little help?

Pazuru

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Heyo there! I'm Pazuru, but you can call me Pazu!~
I'm Canadian too, hehe. Nice to meet you!
Have you changed your locale to Japanese before installing OREMO? That might be the problem.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay here! :sing:

AmberTonnerre

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Welcome to the forums!! Make sure that in Oremo your recording style is set to "press r once, and it will run once and stop" that's not a word for word description but usually the recording style is set at "press r continuously to record". Tell me if this works! Good luck!

EliyDraws

Teto's Territory
My locale was set to Japanese when I downloaded and I did have it set on “press r and it will automatically record’, but it didn’t work.

I did try download it once before I had my locale set to Japanese. Maybe that’s the problem? I’ve also tried reinstalling it after my locale was set to Japanese, but that didn’t work either. I also tried a different version of it, but that also didn’t work. I’ve got no idea how to solve it.