Hello! :> Happy To Be Here!

Hello, hey! I don't really know how to introduce myself here, so let's just start with the basics I suppose?

I'm LemonSquareLyricSquares (long name, I know lol), but you don't have to call me that! I mostly prefer being called Weary (which is strange, why didn't I name myself something with Weary in the name? The world may never know :0) but you can also call me names like Lemon Square, Lyric Squares, or just Lyric or whatever you wanna call me that derives from that, haha!

I have been in the UTAU fandom for about? Four years now? And I've always wanted to join a group of like-minded people who love vocal synths such as UTAU, and after being a long time person who just browses the forums I've finally decided to muster up the courage and join! :smile:

On top of being a lover of all things vocal synth, I also have a passion for art and writing! I love to draw humans, and my favorite genres to write in are Fantasy, Action, and Horror! :creepy:

Back to UTAU related topics though, I am also the creator of the albeit currently private UTAU, Chi Mori! She's a CV. I plan to record more UTAUs in the future, with appends for Chi and even an eventual male voicebank? I don't know. I just really want to record a male voicebank lol. Don't worry, I know gender flags exist.

So, yeah! To end this little introduction off here, here's some of my recent (and not so recent) UTAU work? Credits are in the links! \3v3/

(Yes, I know somebody in the last link made a request. I'm still working on it! Hopefully, I get it done soon. >-< I don't know if I'll be accepting requests afterward though, so sorry!!)

But yeah! That's all for my introduction! Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a great day/night! :uhuhu:

ArtsyP!nk

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
(Gosh, four years? I should probably know who you are, but I'm not very good at finding other people :ehhh:)

LemonSquareLyricSquares

Momo's Minion
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
(Gosh, four years? I should probably know who you are, but I'm not very good at finding other people :ehhh:)

Thank you so much! I super appreciate the warm welcome. :uhuhu: And please don't worry! Now that you mention it, I should've made myself more clear, haha. I've been making UTAU related stuff and lurking within the fandom for four years. I've only mustered up the courage to make my work public just recently. So sorry about that! I should've made myself more clear there, whoops. >~<

Still, however, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to welcome me! :sing:

Reactions: ArtsyP!nk

ArtsyP!nk

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Thank you so much! I super appreciate the warm welcome. :uhuhu: And please don't worry! Now that you mention it, I should've made myself more clear, haha. I've been making UTAU related stuff and lurking within the fandom for four years. I've only mustered up the courage to make my work public just recently. So sorry about that! I should've made myself more clear there, whoops. >~<

Still, however, I appreciate you taking time out of your day to welcome me! :sing:
It's no problem! Also your UTAU sounds really nice, albeit a bit choppy, you should definitely make a VCV or something of that character. It would be stellar! I'm excited to see more of your work as you post onward!

LemonSquareLyricSquares

Momo's Minion
It's no problem! Also your UTAU sounds really nice, albeit a bit choppy, you should definitely make a VCV or something of that character. It would be stellar! I'm excited to see more of your work as you post onward!

Aaa, thank you so much! And I think that cover I posted was before Chi's CV got re-otoed by a friend of mine, but I'm unsure. My friend did an absolutely mindblowing job with the re-oto, but you're definitely right, making a VCV for Chi is long overdue, haha. ;v; Thank you for the nice compliments! I can't wait to post more here. :smile:

Reactions: ArtsyP!nk