Hello from a not-so-new person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Amimu

Momo's Minion
hey, my name is mia! I've been using UTAU on and off for about 6 years now (since middle school), I'm in college now and quarantine boredom got me to start dabbling in it again. I was never really that active in the community because I'm kind of a hermit like that (and social anxiety HAHAHA) so I have never really established myself as a user.

I have 2 voicebanks, Irisane Mei and Irisane Suko. suko is new, I just made him and he's sampled from my younger brother. as for my skills, they're kind of limited, I know how to OTO and record well (my brother has a professional-quality mic setup) but I've only ever made CV banks. I'm sort of busy with online classes right now but when I get the chance I'd love start learning VCV/CVVC and do a VCV bank for mei. possibly an english one too. I've never made a UST before either, lmao.

other things about me: I'm a freshman 3D animation student at SCAD and I love it. my favorite vocaloid is probably Gumi or Ruby. I like science fiction, lolita fashion and I'm mildly obsessed with tyler the creator and brockhampton. my favorite anime is madoka.

here's the vid for the matryoshka cover I made with suko and mei last night, the video itself took way longer than the actual cover lmao

OH BTW almost forgot: I made a joke utau called butt-san, it's completely made of fart sounds. it's also on my channel LOL

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Helllo! Nice to meet you! ^^ Welcome...??? Idk what to say exactly, but hi! XD