Hello from a newbie!

AITWO

Momo's Minion
Hi!

I'm AITWO, from Finland!

I've been interested in VOCALOID and UTAU for around 10 years at this point, but only recently found the courage to start experimenting with synthesizers. I'm a half-professional singer, so I have a background in music recording, mixing, and video editing, which surely are beneficial skills in the UTAU scene. I'm also fluent in Finnish, English, and Japanese, so I've got pronunciation covered as well. :smile:

Truthfully I downloaded UTAU only four days ago, but have since then recorded a voicebank and made a few USTs! This forum has been really helpful in figuring out how the program works, so thank you to all who have contributed throughout the years. I'm really excited to join the community!

(+ Here's a small VB and tuning demo!)

Nice to meet you all!

atomicreih

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welcome!! Your demo sounds super clean and crisp, can't wait to see more of your work in the future!!

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Moikka! Tervetuloa tänne UTAU Foorumille! Tosi ihana huomata uusia suomalaisia UTAU käyttäjiä! :smile: Sun UTAU kuulostaa uskomattoman hyvältä! Onko se VCV äänipankki?

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hei en kestä, toi sun demo on ihan huikee!! Puhumattakaan sun äänestä, mitä ihmettä selität ettet osaa miksata tuol soundcloudin puolella.
Vaikutat todella taitavalta ja hauskalta tyypiltä to begin with, innolla jään seuraamaan mihin tää johtaa! :smile: