Having a little trouble with the cv to vcv converter

Dela_Livi

Momo's Minion
Hello everyone. I'm having some issues with the cv to vcv converter in utau. I'm working with a UST that I need to be in VCV, but the converter will only convert a couple of lines to VCV, leaving the rest in cv. Any Idea how to fix it?

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Which converter are you using? Edit:Moved this thread to the UtaHelp section.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
One of the converters I use won't properly convert if the UST isn't fully in hiragana. Is the FULL UST in hiragana or romaji? And are there notes that aren't natively Japanese (like English r's, v's, etc.)? You might have to do those with a different converter or do it manually instead.

Otherwise, idk, unless you use a different converter I'd imagine you might have to select a few lines at a time to convert instead of the whole UST.

Dela_Livi

Momo's Minion
Which converter are you using?
One of the converters I use won't properly convert if the UST isn't fully in hiragana.

I'm using the Lyric Diphonizer 1.1 by 564. I am seeing that there are a lot of weird names, like e d, so that actually might be the problem. Here's a screensot of the UST. It's the crescent moon part of the "my favorite Vocaloid songs EXTEND" UST group.

_42. Crescent Moon (42. Crescent Moon.ust) - UTAU Ver 0.4.18 12_01_2018 10_03_14 AM.png
[doublepost=1543684932][/doublepost]I think I fixed the issue. Once I noticed that there were those odd notes, I tried to delete them and then convert it. Those notes were definitely the problem. Thanks to everyone Who helped!

Reactions: WyndReed

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I'm using the Lyric Diphonizer 1.1 by 564. I am seeing that there are a lot of weird names, like e d, so that actually might be the problem. Here's a screensot of the UST. It's the crescent moon part of the "my favorite Vocaloid songs EXTEND" UST group.

View attachment 7781
[doublepost=1543684932][/doublepost]I think I fixed the issue. Once I noticed that there were those odd notes, I tried to delete them and then convert it. Those notes were definitely the problem. Thanks to everyone Who helped!
I’m glad that you were able to fix the issue. If you don’t want to convert from CVVC by hand, I believe that the AutoCVVC plugin has a feature that converts from CVVC to CV and the IroIro plugin various conversion methods.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
yeah, the problem was definitely that the plugin was for cvvc instead of vcv, completely different methods rip

if it works without a vcv converter i guess that means your bank still works in cv technically...?

IroIro plugin that WyndReed suggested is great for a lot of conversion things.

Reactions: Nohkara