going back to the basics!

utaivy

Teto's Territory
helloooo! i'm new to the forum, but i used to be pretty involved in the utau community like... 8 years ago? i was in the first iteration of the utau forums and everything, but under a different name! my interest kinda fell as i grew but i always found myself crawling back to the software, so i've decided to stick around and make something cool for once. for now, you guys can call me blue. :-)

i'm currently looking for fellow utau users who can teach me all the stuff i've missed in the past eight or so years! or at least the really important ones. i have a ton to catch up on. (like, how the heck do people record vocal fry vcv samples? or vcv without killing their throat in general? oof.)

if there are other places where i could talk to other users, please let me know! i'd really like to learn everything i've missed and make a good voicebank.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see people come back in the UTAU community! There's tons of great resources in the Resource section, and you can always talk to people in the chat and on the boards. If you're interested in joining a community that's more oriented at learning and improvement specifically, you're welcome to join St. Defoko's as well. https://discord.gg/rSzZD9P

Reactions: utaivy