Getting to know each other!

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok, so my last RP failed lol it was too complicated. So, I restarted and now here's what I had in mind: A simple chat between utaus. Rules? Be nice. Anything else? Nope. Not really. This is just so people can actually USE their utau's personality. Hey, you can build friendships, alliances, duet partners, and other things with people from other cliques even. This is just so people get to know each other without judging each other's utaus by looks or voice--just pure personality.

Questions?

Q:What if my utau has no set personality?
A:Make a personality YOU like and use it.

Q:Do I need to sign up?
A: Nope~

Q:Can I use another utau like Namine Ritsu or Teto?
A: Euuh....I don't recommend it. It's not YOUR utau and it's sorta unfair.

Q:Can I use more than 1 utau?
A: Sure, why not? Make sure you can handle BOTH their conversations though.

Q: Is there a set plot to this?
A: Well, no. If you want, you can probably think it's a place where all utaus go after work/school just to hang out and tell a bunch of stories. Maybe even talk about holidays like their birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, and Summertime or something.

Q: Whoops! My utau's name is super common and another utau has it! What now?
A: ...Really? Well, does he/she/it have a last name? A nickname? Make sure if you use a last name, then it goes in the Western order.

Q:Can I show off my utau's voice and post some covers?
A: Eeeh....Ieeeeeeehh....Er, I wouldn't mind..but it's kinda..you know..not like, rude..but it's sorta show off-y. You can leave that to the Song Covers section. I mean, you can post what your utau sounds like, but don't spam the place with your covers. That's kinda inappropriate and if you do it too much intentionally, I'm going to have to have you banned from this thread >o<. I don't want you posting here so that people could watch....

Q: Is there anything else I should know?
A: Not really.

Q: When can I start?
A: When you stop reading this and get typing!
-----------
I'll let my utau handle the rest.

Hana A: Hey, hey! You guys! Also, try to make it that you're speaking in the Utau's voice, okay? I mean, you Creators can also talk here and talk to other utaus too...but when your utau is speaking, make sure you actually incorporate the utau's personality into their voice. Not yours! So....anyone wanna..er, start?

MioDioDaVinci

Teto's Territory
Crevan: Oh, look: it's a room full of all of the people in the whole world who love you. They must be ninjas. Nah, I'm kiddin' with you, kid. So, what's the name here?

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura T: Oh, Rei-chan! Good to see you again! ^^

[[WAIT. WE NEVER FINISHED THAT RP. DOES THAT MEAN THEY'RE DEAD? :uhm:]]

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Kaia: *standing by the edge of a forest closeby* Seems like people are having some sort of gathering. I wonder why...
Oh well, I better head back home. Afterall, it's soon night hour...

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru: Nice to see you too! How's it been?
*quickly turns* You heard that?

[[Don't worry I'LL FIX IT! ;A;]]

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Papil: *thinking* Oh my gosh, other UTAUs! Maybe master is going to stop being a meany potato and let me socialize~~~
Hiya everyone~! My name's Papil! You can pronounce it anyway you want though, hehe ^ w ^ *waving energetically at a group of UTAUs*

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Papil: It's super awesome to meet you! You said you're name was Reicheru earlier, right? *furrows eyebrows a bit, trying to think of something else to say* So! How long have you been an UTAU? I'm 'bout a year old now, but master is so mean... She says she's making a cover to release me, but she's soooooo lazy! I was supposed to be released Decemeber 22nd of last year...

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru: Yea!
Let's see, its almost my first ever anniversary! So I guess alittle less than a year now!
Oh really? I see. So you need a cover? Like...cover art?

MsStarryDreams

Momo's Minion
Papil: Wow O w O We're about the same age! Hehe! That's so cool!
And master? *rolls eyes really dramatically, rolling her shoulders and arms aswell* Well, not really, she just keeps making covers, then deciding she wants to do a different one for my release. So I guess it's a combination of lazy AND not being able to decide. *pout* She really really has to stop doing that... *mumbles* That lazy potato poop...

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Sakura T: Yeah, my master's super lazy, too! But she's really short, so I can get back at her for not finishing my ACT2~ >:smile:

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hana A: Guyyys~ Make sure you talk to everyone~ OR maybe...not...that would seem bad..Okeh. Carreh on, arright? *poofs out*

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Kaia: Is the gathering still going on? hmm... What do people do on gatherings?
Maybe theyre planning some thing. I hope they dont plan on chopping down the trees. e^e
Maybe i should go and check... on the other han they might just be eating chocolate and discussing stuff...
wait, chocolate? THIS NEEDS AN INVESTIGATION! OvO
hmm... but I can't let them se me. So I better sneak up and take a look. If they dont have chocolate, I'll leave before they notice me. And if they do have it... meh I'll think of something by then.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reicheru: I see. My master is somewhat of an art procasinater...*sigh* But oh well! ^^
Annnd okaaay, Hana!!!
*plays on Dsi* Down, Mario DOWN! Pew!Pew!Pew! Yeaaaaa!!!!
*game turns off* Waaa? Aww man. I'm sure I left my bag on the patio. Excuse me guys.
*flies outside and lands softly on the concrete* There you are. *giggles* Stupid bag... *searches into bag*

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Ciel: I better try to say at least say something, or they might go on and never notice me.

*awkward silence*

Ciel: ... I should talk. I think I should.

*awkward silence²*

Ciel: I should really at least try to sit, this wall corner is cold and unfriendly and.. zz... *nods off and falls asleep*

Me: oh god,not again. Hey, sleepyhead wake up!
*shakes Ciel awake*
Sorry, it happens to hir everytime zhe goes a bit too emotional.

My god, Ciel, is your health doing any better lately?

Ciel: Not really. Someone stole my blind's cane. .___.

Me: And you didn't tell me!?

Ciel: It's not like I need it... I can walk and do things on my own...

Me: True. >_> But still, I'll go get your cane. *storms off*

Zakoloid

Teto's Territory
Kage: *is sitting in the back of the room with his arms crossed, listening to everyone else talk*