【GAHATA MEIJI】Electric Angel (Ballade Arrangement) 【UTAU COVER】

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
What can be achieved by changing synths with violins and pianos, and setting the bpm to half its value, and using Meiji's Fairy VB...seriously it was hard to tune without crying.

P

partial

I like shit that's slowed down and soft, so this is my jam. Sounds very great! Did you make this arrangement yourself? I'm pretty impressed. Could I try making a PV for this sometime? (After I've finished all my currently-going-on stuff)

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
This was such a cheerful happy song and now it makes me sad for some reason...
welp
I like shit that's slowed down and soft, so this is my jam. Sounds very great! Did you make this arrangement yourself? I'm pretty impressed. Could I try making a PV for this sometime? (After I've finished all my currently-going-on stuff)
I actually did yes! If you remember my remix i made a while ago, I just changed the synths to violins and piano, and slowed it down lol. and of course you can! I would love to see it!!

P

partial

welp

I actually did yes! If you remember my remix i made a while ago, I just changed the synths to violins and piano, and slowed it down lol. and of course you can! I would love to see it!!
Imma need a Sora version then, sometime in the future! I won't give a date or anything because I tend to procrastinate but it's definitely a future endeavor of mine!

Sors

Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Imma need a Sora version then, sometime in the future! I won't give a date or anything because I tend to procrastinate but it's definitely a future endeavor of mine!
Oh nice haha, good thing I recorded a dark and soft pitch for Sora...